Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Postage price inflation and shipping variable fees. Should ebay share their profits with sellers?

Hi all, With regards to shipping costs increasing, I'm curious as to why ebay does not give sellers dicounts on the fees taken on our set postage prices. I am an individual seller, a small business operating at reduced sales volumes as it is. With th...

Resolved! Tracking

Hi eBay, I have recently made a purchase on the 29th of January. I have tracking updates saying the parcel has been shipped and sent to authenticater. However when I inspect the tracking it hasn't arrived at authenticters and says "we have your parce...

IMG_0273.png
User avatar by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Return an item to the USA. I have a waybill for DHL .

I want to return an item to the USA. I have booked a return through eBay and have the waybill and other documents for shipping. Ebay doesn't mention what to do with the package for shipping. Do I take it to a depot or will it be collected? Also the l...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Parcel force 48 Questions new seller

Hi guys, I'm gonna send a larger item (secret labs gaming chair back rest Titan evo 2022 ) via Parcel force 48. I'm relatively new to selling. I have been sending smaller items via RM QR code drop off. Is sending with Parcelforce going to be the same...

Resolved! Item stuck at mail centre Royal Mail

Hi all, Fairly new to selling, so far have had no problems. I've shipped all my items within an hour of purchase. With labels purchased via eBay. Item dispatched last Friday from Hampshire to an address in Wales. The tracking is showing the item at S...

Who do I turn to. ?

An item I posted was delivered yesterday ( 11. 50 am Sunday) , the person was out and it was left on the front door step and a card was put through the door.At 15.20 I get a message from the buyer saying there's no parcel just the note through the do...

User avatar by Engager
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

International Shipping Program excludes the UK

Hello Guys.So I am attempting to purchase an item from a US seller who is apart of the international shipping program but I am unable to purchase the item. eBay have given various reasons but the seller saysThe item is listed for international sales ...

Useless Evri...

Hi, I made my first eBay purchase a couple of weeks ago; the item itself being a T-shirt from the USA. Everything (sorry for the pun) has gone smoothly up until now. Evri collected the parcel on Sunday 29th October and was processed through their net...

Got Postage related questions? Start here: