Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cannot purchase mailing label for large item

I reported a problem yesterday that when trying to purchase the mailing label for Parcelforce Express 48 Oversized ParcelMaximum weight 30kg, length 150cm and length + girth 300cm. To work out the girth, add the two shorter sides together and multipl...

"Lost" items sent via GSP

This may be common knowledge to the community but for what it's worth: an item I sent to Japan was apparently "confiscated by Japanese Customs" but has, miraculously, turned up again - in Altrincham, Cheshire, UK (full adress on request). Using my or...

Missing parcel and refunds

Hi.Yodel lost my parcel, no updates for a week so I've started a claim through packlink and I have refunded the buyer. However I now see on the parcel tracking there are new updates and the parcel is moving again so it may still be delivered.What do ...

Resolved! Sending larger items

Hi all, I have a couple of larger items I'd like to list. However I'm unsure how I'd go about sending them, paying for postage and printing the delivery label as like most people, I don't have a printer at hand. I have already sent small items via Ro...

Buyer selected a different (more expensive!) shipping options

I sold a very inexpensive item. I set the shipping option. They buyer paid the tiny bid amount and the shipping option I selected. But they were able to select a DIFFERENT shipping option which costs more -- so now if I ship I'm actually out of pocke...

Valid postcode not working

Hi all, I've been trying to sort out the shipping label on packlink for a buyer. On the shipping label it says their postcode isn't valid. I've spoken to the buyer they've moved to a newly built estate. How do I go about this?' I've tried entering it...

Global Shipping

I am in the UK, I sold an item the buyer is in Italy. He doesnt want to use the global shipping service, he wants to arrange for the item to be collected directly from my address after he has paid.Does Ebay advise this course of action. Mike

Underpaid label

I recently purchased a label Royal Mail 48 tracked and signed. I entered dimensions and weight and payed the requested sum. The parcel was accepted at my local po without further ado. a few days later the recipient contacted me to complain about havi...

Despatch bay ceased trading

Just seen on despatch bay they have ceased trading.Obviously not good for all those involved, but also many like myself with credit. From what the website says, they will be in touch.If not, may have to try the charge back route. Did not see that one...

Printer would not print return postrage label

I was about to print a return postage label but the printer went dead so I purchased postage from Royal Mail and sent my return parcel. I can't find a way of changing return details as ebay says ' awaiting despatch. Idid contact the seller with new t...

Lost package

Good afternoon, I was hoping to get some help. I made a purchase on ebay on the 28th of November 2023. I arranged for the item to be delivered to a click and collect point. The item had arrived on the 1st of December at the collection point but I was...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Got Postage related questions? Start here: