Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! GSP enabled but buyer in Japan not seeing postage options?

Hi Below is the link to the listing, I have GSP enabled but it doesn't have Japan in the 'ship to' options even though GSP includes Japan and this is not a restricted item.. I've checked my account settings and there are no countries that I've exclud...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

refunded postage

Im a little confused and out of pocket.I have never done refunds for postage so maybe i did something wrong and you can guide me so i dont make the same mistake twice.Im a private seller btw. My buyer bought 3 items from me and also paid all the post...

Multiple shipping addresses to get cheaper shipping

Buyers are able to have many shipping addresses on their account. Is the practice of changing your primary address between the time of invoice to payment in order to get a cheaper delivery cost a new thing or have I perhaps been lucky up until now? B...

Buyer selected postage but then collected in person...

It's annoying that I sold an item with options for either postage or collection in person. A buyer won the auction, paid straight away however then asked if they could collect in person. As they only lived a short 10 minute drive away I agreed. I too...

Yodel - Barcode not QR

Hi all,I have sold an item and will be posting it with Yodel at my local drop off point.Previously any time I have posted with Yodel I have been provided with a QR code for the drop off point to scan and print my label.This time I have been provided ...

postage refund

I find it unfair that I should refund the original postage when the customer returned with the reason Return reasonChanged my mind

Evri Labels - No SKU

Hi, We are thinking of moving away from Royal Mail for small parcels to Evri. However, I have noticed that evri does not print the SKU on the label like Royal Mail does. So how do you pick orders (100s) and match them to the label? Im really surprise...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

item with no tracking

It is quite funny to read how much people have difficulties with trackings. They should not, because ebay keeps it the only and one right thing. ebay's only interest in making decision is that is there tracking code or not. No matter if buyer has got...

Am I eligible for a Royal Mail Business Account?

Due to the Oct 2023 Royal Mail price increases, I'm looking at anyway I can reduce my postage cost. Pretty much all my items are sent as large letter and under 100gms, this price has jumped from £1.15 to £1.55! Almost unstainable without increasing m...

• 15 replies
  • 1 kudos
Got Postage related questions? Start here: