Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Who pays return carriage when a used engine isn't compatible?

I bought a used engine.Listing said 'Please call if unsure on compatability for your vehicle before buying' - which I did (well, I msg'd in ebay) - gave reg no, VIN no, chassis no, said auto. He confirmed compatibility.But on arrival, it's wrong - fi...

Lost parcels

Hi - I recently had a pair of trousers lost by Royal Mail - sale value £15.00 + £2.40 (2nd class large letter)I claimed for that sum and received a book of 8 x 1st class stamps - value £10 in return.I have never had a problem with Royal Mail refunds ...

Royal Mail surcharge.

Royal Mail have added a surcharge to an item I've sent out to a buyer, I've sold several different vinyls recently. Some buyers have brought more than one all delivered fine and the same way yet this single item that would weigh less ams be smaller t...

Parcel undeliverable to travellers site

Have just been contacted by buyer who said their parcel hasn't arrived. I checked tracking which states "We tried to deliver your parcel but we're unable to" I've googled the address and it's a gypsy/traveller site. Parcel is supposedly on it's way b...

FEE TO PAY CARD ARRIVED

I BOUGHT ANOTHER PS4 GAME FROM EBAY. I GOT A FEE TO PAY CARD A FEW DAYS AFTER THE DUE DATE FROM ROYAL MAIL ASKING FOR £5 FOR THE PACKAGE. THE SELLER SENT IT WITHOUT APPLYING A STAMP. I ASKED THE SELLER FOR A REFUND, I GOT NO RESPONSE. CLEARLY ROYALMA...

Tracking page telling lies

Ebay tracking page says my item (sent via Evri) arrives today. This is clearly not the case because the parcel was only collected from the sender at lunchtime today and it is now almost 8pm and it has not been delivered. Evri's own tracking page conf...

Boycotting Evri via Packlink!

I strongly suggest all ebayers should avoid using Ervi via Packlink. I can see lots of users here saying they have problems regarding receiving a refund from this company. I'm still not sure if a refund issue is coming directly from Packlink, eBay or...

Postage labels not working

I've been trying to purchase a postage label but i keep getting the message 'It was not possible to generate the label. Something is wrong. Please try again later.' Its been doing this from the app and in a desktop

Postage

I was asked to pay for a postage label which I did through PayPal. The money has been taken off my payment for the item sold. This means I've paid postage twice. How do I get the extra payment back?

Got Postage related questions? Start here: