Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Uk buyers now not allowed to buy from America!

Has any other UK buyer had this problem? I'm absolutely disgusted with eBay for ever implementing it. It's so discriminating and weird. Basically if you're in the UK, you are now no longer allowed to buy from any seller in America, no matter how hard...

search filters disappeared again

I opened ebay this morning on Chrome and the bar that contains the search filters has disappeared again. This happened last year and was resolved after enough people reported it so is anyone else seeing this? Its seems to be different to last year be...

Ebay will not allow me to sell a LEGAL historical book ideal for Historians studying World War 2 ??

I have tried listing an anotated 1969 version of 'Mein Kampf' which is a legal book of historical importance. The book contains author in sight and explanations about the ideals and content which would be ideal for any historian studying this area of...

Resolved! Bid restriction

I have purchased eleven items all by BIN or via the offers system.last night I tried to place a bid on a item with six seconds remaining (£431) when a page all in red text came on the screen preventing me from bidding.I didn't even have time to read ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Can't buy items while abroad

I'm currently in the US and want to buy some items from local sellers while I'm here, but I've now tried buying 3 things from 3 different sellers and each time after clicking 'buy it now' I'm taken to a page with a message in red saying: 'It looks li...

Shipping Malpractice

EBay has a rule for sellers that they have to ship within a reasonable time frame. Great But! So, sellers are smart allicks, at least a few of them are, so to get around this rule, they create a shipping lable. Then they do not ship for another LONG ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Got buying related questions? Start here: