Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Royal Mail Postage Costs

Hi, I normally use signed for at my local post office. I am thinking of changing to Tracked 48 from next week as the prices seem better. It says you can do this now from a post office but my post office still doesn't know anything about the changes.....

Item unabale to deliver due to damage in transit

Hi im new to selling on Ebay, i sold a set of stoneware jars. I shipped thruthe packlink on ebay, and dropped the parcel into the local Evri shop. Then The customer contacted me to ask for a refund , as when tracking the parcel on Evri, she discovere...

Return postage label is tiny

I have received a return postage label for royal mail but it is far too small. I can't attach an image to this post as it has personal information on but it appears in the top middle of the page of A4, both in preview and when printing. The second pa...

2nd Class Royal Mail Tracking with Ebay label

Hi, can anyone tell me what cover there is, if any, on Royal Mail 2nd class postage when youi buy the label through Ebay?It's not a tracked service, as such (I don't think) but it shows on the sale when the item is delivered.I've had a couple now tha...

Add international shipping option for Republic of Ireland

Hi, I'm a private Northern Ireland seller of books (hobby). I haven't been getting any buyers from the Republic of Ireland which I suspect is because Ebay has been offering them extortionate postage rates via the Global Shipping Programme (GSP). I do...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Density issues" causing returned international Royal Mail parcels.

20+ years experience shipping to all parts of the world. I've just had 3 international parcels returned from Royal Mail due to "density" issues even though they are packed and contain the same product as they have for the last 20 years with never an ...

Packlink

I need to complain regards packlink If we get a complaint we deal withit straight away. Why does it take packlink 30 days to sort out a refund and then get th emonies wrong and then send you an email to say its not packed correctly - when we all know...

Challenge Royal Mail over incorrect weight charges

So this week I was my turn to get a fine and admin fee for an incorrect weight item I sent. They claimed it should have been 200g postage and not the 100g postage I put it under. The item was a solo eyeshadow size 2cmx2cmx0.7cm and weight in a small ...

Item not delivered to global shipping hub

Hi there, I'm expecting an item to show up from the US, I'm in the U.K., and the item was due to be delivered by USPS to the global shipping depot in Glendale, but i got this message: We were unable to deliver your package at 11:44 am on March 23, 20...

Wrong weight appearing on address label

I sent an item on Friday. I paid for Signed for 2nd class letter size weighing 46g. When I printed the address label it put the weight as 0.001kg - it should say 0.1kg.When I went into the Post Office to register the package and receive my Proof Of P...

Royal Mail

Royal Mail are Rubbish now, I have the online website, I put all the Details onto this website, Measurements, weight ect, They give me the price and I pay, They do the Labels and they put them on the Parcels,Once the item is nearly getting there, the...

Resolved! Packlink parcels

I paid for postage through packlink and sent it on the 30th aug, it's been successfully delivered on the 2nd sept. I've now (15th sept) received an email of packlink stating that I had extra charges for incorrect size/weight. It seems odd that I woul...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Got Postage related questions? Start here: