Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebays EDD'S

Good morning As everyone knows, I have been going on about ebays estimated delivery dates for a while now. I know many sellers including myself, have reported this issue to customer services, and the ebay weekly community chat team with no success. A...

Overseas postage and customs

I'm trying to return an item to India but I need contact details for the seller to be able to complete the customs forms. I've tried contacting the seller but they say they are not going to provide the details.How am I supposed to return without the ...

wrong postage

When clients bought more items, eBay used to charge them postage for each individual item, even if the address/ buyer was the same. That was creating unrealistic huge postage cots. Now it is the opposite: eBay no longer charges clients individual pos...

Posting a Tablet - best courier with insurance

Hello All,I was going to sell my tablet but i cant find any courier that will send it with a cover for damage or lost.Envri dont cover the tablets and laptops according to the website and post office have a tablet as the restricted item because of th...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Please help with how to post

Hi I have sold an item on eBay, buyer has purchased a postage label. I'm clicking on to pay/buy the postage label and it's saying in a red banner at the top, something is wrong please try again later- any help would be great I haven't used eBay in ag...

Tracked 48?

Good day to to all,Occasionally some of my auction items I send 2nd class royal mail signed for, its gone up to a whopping £5.09So seeking a alternative , I see royal mail 48 tracked is cheaperIf I select on e-bay the 48tracked and sell a item what h...

Stuck at MC Centre, what should I do?

Buyer has raised a case stating item has not arrived posted Tracked48 (see tracking advising this below), I've been to the post office who are stumped as no reason stated. Desperately trying to contact Royal Mail but it's impossible, I've raised a cl...

IMG_1862.jpeg

Resolved! Buyer received a different parcel

Hello. I sold my new Converse trainers on eBay but the buyer received a different item (parking sensors) in different packaging. It looks like my label was taken off from my parcel and placed on a different person's parcel and delivered to the buyer....

Screenshot_20240417_104838_eBay.jpg

postage second item pricing

I have a listing with multipul items with a cheaper postage for anyone buying more than one item EG first item £1.50 second item £0.25But when someone bought a second item the postage they were asked to pay £1.00 not £0.25 Anyone know why this happen...

Royal Mail Click and Drop integration time

Hi All I have recently started using the Royal Mail Click and Drop option to generate postage lables. I have integrated it with eBay however I was wondering if anyone could tell me how long it takes once I have generated the labels on the RM site for...

Evri price rises April '24

So true to form Evri have sprung a price rise without any forewarning. Although to be expected why the hell doesn't this company pre-warn so that all businesses & users can adjust their P&P accordingly. All listings now to be revised as I have never ...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos
Got Postage related questions? Start here: