tiffies_emporium
Community Member

My Hermes - payment and printing all my labels in one go

I'm doing O.K. with MH and am using them more and more for my medium parcels.  I've sorted within my account that I only want to print off the address label (not the dispatch note), and I've sussed how to put my shipments on hold in order to pay for them all together, but I can't see how to make just the one payment  - I have to keep logging into paypal to pay for each one.  Same with the labels - I just want to do a continuous run without having to print individually.

Would appreciate any help - it's just a pain at the moment having to do each one individually :-(. 

Thanks in advance

Please use plain text.
bizi_lizi_9
Community Member

Re: My Hermes - payment and printing all my labels in one go

in reply to tiffies_emporium

Assuming that you have previously created your shipments list either via the Ebay link or individually in MH, click the `My Shipments` link.

This will display all shipments you have created, paid and unpaid.

Tick boxes for shipments you want to pay for on this page and any `next` pages.

From the `select action` box at the foot of the  shipment list  page select `pay selected shipments` option.

This will show the total amount due for all selected shipments when requesting your payment method. I pay by Debit card, but I assume Paypal option works much the same way.

For label printing again tick all shipments you want labels for, and select `print labels for selected shipments` option.

This won`t actually print the labels at this time but will generate a single PDF document with all your labels. Save this document onto your computer.

To actually print the labels double click the saved PDF document and select `print`.

Hope this was of some help.

Please use plain text.
tiffies_emporium
Community Member

Re: My Hermes - payment and printing all my labels in one go

in reply to tiffies_emporium

bizi - thank you so much for taking the time to answer my question.  About to sort my shipments for today, so will give it a try.

Please use plain text.