eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Collections
  • Buy iPhone 6 Now
Answer
hassan0876
Community Member
what is meant by this? - Economy Delivery (Collect+ Economy Tracked)

i was looking at a computer and this came up what does it mean by ''Economy Delivery (Collect+ Economy Tracked)''

Other Answers: 5
anapaul2
Community Member
Answered
in reply to hassan0876

Collect Plus are a courier company.  The way they operate is you buy postage online, attach a label to your package, then drop it off at a local shop that handles Collect + items.  They will deliver it to the addressee, or the person can arrange to collect the item from a local shop near to them.  Which can be more convenient for some people who are out during the day.  It is also cheaper than Royal Mail for most items weighing more than 1kg.

derek-vickers
Community Member
Answered
in reply to hassan0876

i have been sent a parcel and it is economy tracked how do i track it they gave me a number i put it in and the number

was not recognised.

Derek Vickers.

millielilac
Community Member
Answered
in reply to hassan0876
It means that the courier company is Collect+ and that the parcel will be tracked....so will have proof of delivery.
aarmann
Community Member
Answered
in reply to hassan0876

On my experience Hermes Tracked is the best so far. They do collect the item from your address and deliver it to your buyer straight forward ( takes 3-4 working days)

celtickitty62
Community Member
Answered
in reply to hassan0876

It means the seller is using the Collect+ courier service rather than say Royal Mail - the tracked bit can usually mean that the courier is to get a signature on delivery