Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Please help with how to post

Hi I have sold an item on eBay, buyer has purchased a postage label. I'm clicking on to pay/buy the postage label and it's saying in a red banner at the top, something is wrong please try again later- any help would be great I haven't used eBay in ag...

post by date

I recently noticed that the eBay postage label on one of my recent orders had a date to post it by. The date is after the EDD and long after the seller's claimed 1 day dispatch. The item arrived a few days after the EDD but before the post by. What i...

Something went wrong and we were not able to generate the label.

Hi, I'm trying to purchase a label and keep getting this error. It does sometimes suggest that the address may be wrong but I've checked with the buyer and it is correct. It charges me but then later cancels so nothing is actually taken from my accou...

Resolved! global shipping will not send my item

First time this has happened to me a buyer brought a light bottle very old nothing in it.The global shipping place I am in the UK has sent me a item saying resited itemThey will refund buyer and I get to keep buyers money BUT they will not be sending...

Postage,return labels

Ive printed by mistake 2 return labels for 2 items for the same seller. Ebay didn't gave me choice to print one combined label and i will be charged for 2 labels.How to void these 2 return unused labels ,so i can send unwanted 2 items in one package ...

Postage for 3items

I sold 3 items to 1person. The postage was not combined but when I have printed out the labels the Evri codes are all the same. Will Evri accept and process these,being the same or should I parcel them up as one?

Wrong weight appearing on address label

I sent an item on Friday. I paid for Signed for 2nd class letter size weighing 46g. When I printed the address label it put the weight as 0.001kg - it should say 0.1kg.When I went into the Post Office to register the package and receive my Proof Of P...

Royal Mail

Royal Mail are Rubbish now, I have the online website, I put all the Details onto this website, Measurements, weight ect, They give me the price and I pay, They do the Labels and they put them on the Parcels,Once the item is nearly getting there, the...

Resolved! Is eBay still requiring PayPal

When buying postage labels on eBay, PayPal is the only option. Am I right in thinking that eBay removed PP as a payment option some years ago? Am I not able to buy postage with a CC? Regards

Got Postage related questions? Start here: