Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wrong weight appearing on address label

I sent an item on Friday. I paid for Signed for 2nd class letter size weighing 46g. When I printed the address label it put the weight as 0.001kg - it should say 0.1kg.When I went into the Post Office to register the package and receive my Proof Of P...

Royal Mail

Royal Mail are Rubbish now, I have the online website, I put all the Details onto this website, Measurements, weight ect, They give me the price and I pay, They do the Labels and they put them on the Parcels,Once the item is nearly getting there, the...

Resolved! Is eBay still requiring PayPal

When buying postage labels on eBay, PayPal is the only option. Am I right in thinking that eBay removed PP as a payment option some years ago? Am I not able to buy postage with a CC? Regards

Resolved! Advice please....how to know which postage label is for which item

Hi All, I am fairly new to selling (~3 months) and have a variety of listings. Now sometimes I may have a few orders for different items in a day and atm I print all the labels in one go and then work out which one relates to which item. I wanted to ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Yodel 48

I'm doing a draft listing and the delivery method recommends yodel 48hr. I've never used them before. Do they pick up from a nominated location or do i need to deliver to my nearest yodel depot?

Resolved! Prefilled App RM Prices

Am I right in thinking that once I chose the correct Royal Mail price given in the postage section of the app, I have the option to purchase a label in the app at that price once the item is sold? Or, is the price just a guide and I have to reweigh a...

Lost QR code label

Hi, I took my parcel to my local PO and showed my QR code to obtain a printed label. The parcel has now been returned to me as the label has fallen off. It has happened before and I was able to print a replacement label at no further cost but I canno...

postage label help please

Ive had a buyer purchase 2 items and from what I can see has paid separately according to the postage total. However when I go in to purchase a postage label it is only showing for one. Does this mean I send both items together? Seems wrong to me. Or...

Boycotting Evri via Packlink!

I strongly suggest all ebayers should avoid using Ervi via Packlink. I can see lots of users here saying they have problems regarding receiving a refund from this company. I'm still not sure if a refund issue is coming directly from Packlink, eBay or...

Postage labels not working

I've been trying to purchase a postage label but i keep getting the message 'It was not possible to generate the label. Something is wrong. Please try again later.' Its been doing this from the app and in a desktop

Postage

I was asked to pay for a postage label which I did through PayPal. The money has been taken off my payment for the item sold. This means I've paid postage twice. How do I get the extra payment back?

Evri compensation amount - how to increase value

I used to like purchasing labels via packlink for two reasons, the first being if the worst happened and I needed to make a claim, the packlink system was straight forward to use and most of the time the compensation was paid out provided all the cor...

Got Postage related questions? Start here: