Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Add international shipping option for Republic of Ireland

Hi, I'm a private Northern Ireland seller of books (hobby). I haven't been getting any buyers from the Republic of Ireland which I suspect is because Ebay has been offering them extortionate postage rates via the Global Shipping Programme (GSP). I do...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Global Shipping Programme - issue with shipping to UK

Good day I've been experiencing issues with purchasing Diecast models from the USA to the UK Sellers advise they ship internationally via the EBay Global Shipping programme, but the UK is not on the list of countries EBay ship to on the programme Exa...

Resolved! Can someone explain wildly varying GSP shipping costs to me? What's the variable factor here?

I've listed an antique bible ( item #275512826234) on here, which is being sold via the GSP. A potential US buyer is querying why they're being quoted a shipping cost of £192 for it when a very similar-looiking bible (item #335105631606, also in the ...

Resolved! Global shipping programme

Hi,im a seller based in the uk and I'm signed up to the global shipping programme. I have an enquiry from a potential customer wanting me to ship to China. He's asking about combined postage. Is this possible through the global shipping programme?tha...

Resolved! Why is Global Shipping from USA to UK not available on this item..?

Hi, I am in the UK and trying to purchase this item https://www.ebay.com/itm/256384646897 from eBay.com USA? The category is Computers, Tablets & Network Hardware | Network Server CPUs & Processors The seller uses the GSP to ship out of the USA, but ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Global Shipping Programme not working?

Hi, on some of my listings it shows a massive list of countries I can post to via the Global Shipping Programme where as other listings even if I copy the one that works just say United Kingdom. What am I doing wrong? Photos to show what I mean.  

Screenshot 2024-02-14 at 11.09.35.png Screenshot 2024-02-14 at 11.10.15.png

International Shipping Program excludes the UK

Hello Guys.So I am attempting to purchase an item from a US seller who is apart of the international shipping program but I am unable to purchase the item. eBay have given various reasons but the seller saysThe item is listed for international sales ...

Resolved! GSP packaging change

Hi, I received an email from a buyer saying their item has arrived dammage and was sent in just bubble wrap. I have never had anything like this before so I issued a refund and the case has been closed. The buyer told me how the item had arrived and ...

shmullet_0-1705488518161.jpeg shmullet_1-1705488533045.jpeg shmullet_2-1705488543143.jpeg shmullet_3-1705488552795.jpeg

Resolved! Shipped to GSP and shows delivered on Royal Mail but not on Ebay.

I sold an Item last week and shipped Wednesday to the GSP with the label created on the Ebay app. I checked the tracking number on the Royal Mail website and it shows delivered on Thursday and a picture of the crate of mail yet when I go to the shipp...

Buyer recived rong item by mistake

Hi all. I sold multiple items one weekend in Dec. I booked all of them to be collected by royal mail with the bring label option. Unfortunately my postie put the same label on 2 parcels. They both went to the USA. The buyer has contacted me to say he...

Item from US to UK marked as delivered but not received

I bought an item from a US seller, my address is in the UK. The listing states "Postage: USPS First Class Mail International / First Class Package International Service". Yesterday afternoon I received an email from eBay saying package has been deliv...

Got Postage related questions? Start here: