Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

wrong postage

When clients bought more items, eBay used to charge them postage for each individual item, even if the address/ buyer was the same. That was creating unrealistic huge postage cots. Now it is the opposite: eBay no longer charges clients individual pos...

eBay, it's time to drop the delivery fees

I understand why they were introduced, so many people trying to hide the price of the goods inside the delivery so their items can reach the top of the searches. But A) that was mostly business - which you could easily separate off from Private Selle...

Posting a Tablet - best courier with insurance

Hello All,I was going to sell my tablet but i cant find any courier that will send it with a cover for damage or lost.Envri dont cover the tablets and laptops according to the website and post office have a tablet as the restricted item because of th...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tracked 48?

Good day to to all,Occasionally some of my auction items I send 2nd class royal mail signed for, its gone up to a whopping £5.09So seeking a alternative , I see royal mail 48 tracked is cheaperIf I select on e-bay the 48tracked and sell a item what h...

postage second item pricing

I have a listing with multipul items with a cheaper postage for anyone buying more than one item EG first item £1.50 second item £0.25But when someone bought a second item the postage they were asked to pay £1.00 not £0.25 Anyone know why this happen...

Evri price rises April '24

So true to form Evri have sprung a price rise without any forewarning. Although to be expected why the hell doesn't this company pre-warn so that all businesses & users can adjust their P&P accordingly. All listings now to be revised as I have never ...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Bulk Shipping Tool - why only Royal Mail?

I understand eBay are looking to retire the truly awful Packlink service, which can only be good news, so hopefully this issue may resolve itself. However, given the recent introduction of other courier services directly from the eBay order page, I f...

Resolved! Evri increased the minimum price to £5.46

Hello, I recently observed that Evri has raised its minimum pricing from £2.90 to £5.46. I was trying to ship a padded envelope under 1 kg and was surprised to see eBay's quote from Evri at £5.46. Initially, I suspected a system glitch, but a check o...

FREE P&P

It seems i am not alone on trying to find the free post & postage when selling an item. it has got to the stage where i give up trying to complete any advert on ebay and i sell on Facebook Marketplace as this is far easier to set up a advert and impo...

User avatar by Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why do people insist on sending second class? £5?

Why are sellers using second class and first class? It's more expensive, untracked and super slow.. I buy records and the prices of delivery has now got to the point where sometimes postsge is more expensive than the item . It's really off putting, I...

Resolved! how to choose a courier

I've sold a computer and ebay set the postage option as "courier". I'm not sure how to choose a courier from the listed options without going outside of ebay. each courier has a figure for compensation according to weight but is this amount what you ...

Got Postage related questions? Start here: