Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

postage second item pricing

I have a listing with multipul items with a cheaper postage for anyone buying more than one item EG first item £1.50 second item £0.25But when someone bought a second item the postage they were asked to pay £1.00 not £0.25 Anyone know why this happen...

Resolved! Buyer received a different parcel

Hello. I sold my new Converse trainers on eBay but the buyer received a different item (parking sensors) in different packaging. It looks like my label was taken off from my parcel and placed on a different person's parcel and delivered to the buyer....

Screenshot_20240417_104838_eBay.jpg

Royal Mail Click and Drop integration time

Hi All I have recently started using the Royal Mail Click and Drop option to generate postage lables. I have integrated it with eBay however I was wondering if anyone could tell me how long it takes once I have generated the labels on the RM site for...

Evri price rises April '24

So true to form Evri have sprung a price rise without any forewarning. Although to be expected why the hell doesn't this company pre-warn so that all businesses & users can adjust their P&P accordingly. All listings now to be revised as I have never ...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

post by date

I recently noticed that the eBay postage label on one of my recent orders had a date to post it by. The date is after the EDD and long after the seller's claimed 1 day dispatch. The item arrived a few days after the EDD but before the post by. What i...

Request shipping combine

Hi all, recently i ordered 3 different items from a seller,tried messaging several times for a combined shipping and even several times did the request combine shipping but the seller never responds. i cant pay for 3 items individual because its ridi...

Buyer has paid royal mail £5 because I didn't pay correct postage - but I'm 100% sure I did . . . .

Hi Pretty much as the subject really. I got a message from the buyer saying he has had to pay Royal Mail £5 to get the package delivered. They claim I did not pay the correct postage but I'm as sure as I can be that I did pay correctly. Now the buyer...

Packlink

I need to complain regards packlink If we get a complaint we deal withit straight away. Why does it take packlink 30 days to sort out a refund and then get th emonies wrong and then send you an email to say its not packed correctly - when we all know...

Resolved! Bought an item from UK seller, out of stock, now charged import tax

I bought an item from a UK seller, for a product shown as in stock with quick delivery. Once purchased I have been told by the seller the item is out of stock and will be ordered by the warehouse. I have then received tracking details and the item is...

Packlink UPS measurement dispute 5cm over

I sent an item choosing Packlink’s UPS option which was delivered safely to the buyer.Prior to sending I checked it was within their relevant limits for each side and their overall 235cm calculated max size limit.Yesterday, six weeks later, I receive...

Got Postage related questions? Start here: