eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Collections
  • The Co-Operative Food
Answer
mboo9958
Community Newcomer
Accepted Solution
I'm new to Ebay. What exactly does dispatched mean?

I bought a product lastnight and today my product has been dispatched. Does this mean I will recieve my product tomorrow?

Accepted Solutions: 3
redwick1
Community Newcomer
Answered
in reply to mboo9958

It means your item has been posted or handed to the courier

It will give an estimated  of delivery times on the transaction page depending on what service was used but you have to be patient as sometimes items take longer than other times.

I am sure your goods will arrive in good time but if they do not

Royal Mail do not deem items lost until 15 days.

Always contact your seller first if things do not arrive within a reasonable time

We are just ordinary members trying to help.
electrical-lighting-superstore
Community Member
Answered
in reply to mboo9958

Dispatched means your seller has sent your parcel.

This doesn't mean you will received it tomorrow, it just means it's "on it's way".

It depends what method postage your seller is using (will be stated on the listing).

If it's 2nd class, then you should receive within 2-3 working days from the time of dispatch (now).

topcat83
Community Member
Answered
in reply to mboo9958

it means its been posted

nobody can say precisely when you will receive it the postal service isn't reliable to a day unless sent special delivery which is not guaranteed on saturday unless an extra fee is paid

it will likely arrive  sometime early next week

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other Answers: 5
mboo9958
Community Newcomer
Answered
in reply to mboo9958

Thanks for your response guys!

mboo9958
Community Newcomer
Answered
in reply to mboo9958

Just an update guys. I recieved my eyelashes this morning - Saturday the 14th of July. It was a very speedy delivery, very happy. Thanks for all your help.

mehdi_anssari
Community Newcomer
Answered
in reply to mboo9958
Hi there I've got that message as well but i havent recieved my order yet. I ordered it last week.does it depend on that i live in Sweden and not in the Uk? How many days does it take then? I'll be thankful if you answer me
Community Member
Answered
in reply to mboo9958
All the details are in "My eBay" Your item is coming from Hong Kong. So you will be waiting a while. According to the listing, it takes 15-19 working days from HK to SW
Community Member
Answered
in reply to mboo9958

If it's the Eyelashes, your seller is using Royal Mail 1st Class. Therefore you should recieve Monday or Tuesday (wednesday at the latest)