Selling
This area is for members to discuss all aspects of selling on eBay.co.uk with other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Promoted Listings

Board for sellers to discuss Promoted listings and the Promotions Manager Tool.

13 Posts

Activity in Selling

Royal Mail 2nd Class Large Letter

Good morning I am new to selling on ebay. I sent a vest top via the above but I've noticed this doesn't include tracking (£2.10) So how am I to know if the buyer received their item? I just wanted to save the buyer postage . I have now set all my sma...

Vinted have updated their T & C's with regard to HMRC

Sent under cover of an email 22nd April: "2.8.3.To report your earnings and taxpayer informationIf you reach a certain amount of sales or earnings, we are obliged to collect and report your earnings and taxpayer information to HM Revenue & Customs (H...

New Royal Mail Tracked 24 / 48 Service at Post Offices counters NOT YET WORKING

Just been to the Post Office and the new Tracked 24/48 at Post Offices as listed in the new 2nd April Price list is not on their systems yet, and looking further into this, I saw a blog in which it was mentioned that negotiations between Royal Mail a...

Global Shipping Programme woes (GSP)

Dear fellow sellers, I am writing this message in the hopes that other sellers have also experienced a similar problem with the GSP. I have items enrolled in the GSP, offered and managed by eBay and it is third-party logistics. Unfortunately, it seem...

eBay Marketing Programme

Can anyone shed any light on the recent marketing programme comms https://pages.ebay.co.uk/promote-your-listings/terms/b2c/ it looked to go live 19th March which has co-incided with an obvious sustained drop in sales is there something new that all s...

Identity verification failed - funds on hold

I'm a private seller with over 5 years of selling items on eBay. I've recenty moved to a new address. After updating my details under accounts -> addresses my seller's account became restricted for some reason. There's a notification in red 'Your pay...

Need - Help regarding a buyer

Hi Everyone, I hope you can help me. I sold an item to a buyer 3 Weeks ago, I posted it at my post office which cost me £5 more to send at almost £10, lately I haven't had much time in order to get the true postage so I thought id get on with it. So ...

International Sales Decline

For a few weeks now I have seen a huge drop in my international sales on Ebay. Pre-Brexit around 60% of my sales were to outside of the UK. Post-Brexit that dropped to circa 40%. Back in January, February time it was still around 40% but now it has d...

Why is the Evri next day label disappearing ?

This is not the first time this problem has happened when a buyer chooses evri next day delivery. I simply don’t have a label in my account to buy, but there is a simple standard evri 3-4 day, I noticed this is not the first time, and with some order...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
Most Helpful Authors