Selling
This area is for members to discuss all aspects of selling on eBay.co.uk with other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Promoted Listings

Board for sellers to discuss Promoted listings and the Promotions Manager Tool.

13 Posts

Activity in Selling

hi I'm new to Ebay in that I've never sold anything before. Bit worried because one thing I've got on here has sold, the money's come into Ebay & I'm to dispatch it by 24th April. This is impossibly too quick for me as am disabled. I want to message ...

eBay's false estimated delivery dates, now several messages from buyers not happy.

I have been going on about this issue like a broken record. I have reported it several times and even been on the community chat several times. Ebay claim the EDD's are working fine. They are not. Ebay are giving buyers delivery dates as same day del...

Leicester Roadshow

As I said I'd give an update on what happened I thought I'd start a thread and if anybody else went have has helpful tips or feedback from what they found out they could add too. Parking was good as I got there early, some did have issues but thankfu...

not recieving notifications of sales being made

for the last few days I have not been receiving emails from ebay when sales have occured.At the same time when listing new items, these are also not being sent to my email box. I note from previous forums this has occurred previously with ebay. all m...

Cash on collection - what if buyer pays via eBay (and/or requests courier) before collecting?

Hi, I'm preparing to list a couple of vinyl record job lots for collection only. I haven't done a 'collection in person' listing before, and feel rather nervous about how things could go (assuming a sale, of course). It seems a bit 'Wild West', with ...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 46 replies
  • 0 kudos

eBay break there own rules

Well where do I start,I have so many things to talk about.It's all to do with eBay.I shall start with which I expect maybe some of you would need or have done in the pass had to deal withOn the eBay platform.Here one for you.I sold a camera on eBay t...

User avatar by Engager
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help! No sales!

Hiya, Only been on here for the last few months as a business seller, but in the last week sales have stopped! I offer 2 day despatch, returns etc. No returns everything looks ok to me but nothing in the way of sales, nothing has changed same product...

A Question about PAT Testing !

As part of my research of becoming a business seller one day here i have been searching about different topics , rules and laws with one of them being about PAT Testing. currently the research i did says they are no laws regrading (i guess) sellers t...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
Most Helpful Authors