Selling
This area is for members to discuss all aspects of selling on eBay.co.uk with other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Promoted Listings

Board for sellers to discuss Promoted listings and the Promotions Manager Tool.

13 Posts

Activity in Selling

Adding Video?

I finally decided to add video to my listings, rather than just photos.Uploaded one and it said 'under review' - published the listing and video not showing - but when I go to edit I can still see video tagged under reviewI believe it meets requireme...

No sales

What is going on at eBay? No sales, no offers no response to offers, last sale 15 hours ago and counting. I sell worldwide, all listings promoted, TRS, eBay premium service, fast and free, NO SALES. Everything's collapsed since mid march/early April....

Is eBay finished for clothing sellers?!

So I've been selling on eBay for several years now and the last 8 weeks have been dreadful. Utterly dreadful. I am used to doing 4-5K a month in sales and for December I took less than £2000... this month so far I've done £71..... In many years I've ...

Evri Claim

I received a message from a buyer saying that his goods could not be delivered because they had been damaged at the point of delivery . I checked tracking and indeed, this was the case.I asked him to start a refund through ebay which i responded to a...

Resolved! Evri postage confusion

So I have sold an item and when I put the dimensions in it comes up as £4.06 with Evri but if I put the weight lower it comes at £2.94. My confusion is that when you check the small print it clearly states on both "Up to 15kg, Max length 120cm, with ...

A Question about PAT Testing !

As part of my research of becoming a business seller one day here i have been searching about different topics , rules and laws with one of them being about PAT Testing. currently the research i did says they are no laws regrading (i guess) sellers t...

Coincidence?

I sold an item, in pristine condition just after Christmas. The buyer requested a refund through EBay stating numerous faults. He returned it and surprise surprise it was perfect. I was a bit annoyed as all he had to do was message me saying he didn'...

De registration of VAT

We are having a issue with de registration of vat on our eBay account. We have provided the information of deregistration from HMRC. This has been forwarded several times now. E bay are asking for a exemption letter from HMRC which we believe does no...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
Most Helpful Authors