Selling
This area is for members to discuss all aspects of selling on eBay.co.uk with other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Promoted Listings

Board for sellers to discuss Promoted listings and the Promotions Manager Tool.

28 Posts

Activity in Selling

Resolved! Selling fees are too high on ebay, time to call it a day and just bin it all

I have been a loyal and faithful member of ebay for 20+ years now, till quite recently it has been good, but of late not so good, sadly. The fees are just too much for me and also for other sellers too.So what to do, I think that the options for me a...

Think been conned

Hi all this is my 1st time here as I feel am getting no support or help from eBay I sold a phone and he just got it now he's saying it not how I list it but this is not true what scares me is he saying lot of things up with it that was not and 1st he...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

eCP

Hi everyone, I had an unusual experince today with a new buyer who says that he has not received his parcel because i forgot to put his eCP number on it. I offered to refund after contacting eBay and checking my past labels.I checked this client and ...

Scammed

Looking for help...I posted a item on eBay and the click and collect place wouldn't accept it during to address error and item then marked as returned to seller(Royal Mail)I then made refund as requested and then the buyer went to Royal Mail delivery...

Defect Rate Calculation

My girlfriends account is under restriction due to defect rate above 2% after she cancelled 5 orders last year when items had been damaged due to flooding. Fully understand why thats happened (even though its extremely harsh). Since then the defect r...

Estimated delivery dates (yes again)

I know this has been done to death and eBay staff just repeat the 'working as intended' mantra but this simply can't be right. I bought something from a seller I get supplies from more than a week ago and it's still not arrived. I realise delays are ...

Postage Templates

With next week's Royal Mail prices rises I need to update my postage costs. For overseas items I have used a single price to cover anywhere not UK in the past, which I have set to the dearest worldwide location and then reduced if the buyer is in a c...

Royal Mail issues?

Anyone else having problems with purchasing Lables seems there is a Royal mail experiancing issues at the moment, Nothing on the website Anyone know whats going on?

Large Letter QR code - To add or not to add

Hi everyone, I recently come back to selling and I remember back when QR codes came out with Large Letters they were a hit and miss with scans. Has it got better these days? I have been adding the QR delivery confirmation codes for recent orders but ...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
Most Helpful Authors