Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sign In Verification Glitch?

Better half had a phone call earlier from a regular repeat buyer. They have tried to sign in from early morning but can’t get past 2-step verification because no code is being sent/received - also had two emails from repeat buyers saying the same thi...

Global Shipping Programme

UK Seller - I decided to add the Global Shipping Programme to a few of my listings to see how it works - but after just one day had a buyer trying to buy from Jersey (Channel Islands) and being asked to pay £32.00 shipping/customs etc - when UK to fr...

Resolved! Payment Dispute Help

Hello, I've had a buyer open a payment dispute with me stating: 'eBay cancelled my account but I still want to receive my item. Please assist me'. His account is indeed no longer registered so I can't get in touch. I have not yet sent the item as tod...

reduced fees

hi, i have not recieved the reduced seller fees for two weeks now. i always get them fortnightly. any clues as to why ? kind regards

Warning - Buy it Now listings not running for a full month

Just listed a Buy it Now and it is showing ending on 3rd March. I had around 100 listings auto-renew today half are finishing on the 3rd March whilst the remainder are finishing on the 4th March. These were sequential listings in order that buyers ca...

User avatar by Guide
  • 68 replies
  • 2 kudos

Possible outcomes regarding return / chargeback

Regarding one of the phones I sold, the buyer opened a return request on eBay with a reason 'Just didn't like it'. He stated that the phones colour looked different in the picture to that in reality. So in essence, he could have opened a not as descr...

Parcel lost by pick up point

Good morning Just looking for a little advice. A buyer purchased a rather expensive item from me, which they opted to be delivered to a pick up point (newsagent). The tracking shows it was delivered there, and Royal Mail have provided a photograph of...

Listing pictures dull and lacklustre

I've noticed for the last several weeks that whenever I add pictures to my listings, the colour of the items in the pictures are dull and murky.When I'm listing, I upload the pictures and initially they seem ok. but as soon as I've clicked the DONE b...

683A7AAF-0B96-482E-B8A4-A51BF07A6BDE.jpeg

Resolved! Help with possible scam

Hi everyone. I recently sold a handheld gaming console and now i was asked for a refund even though i stated i don't accept returns. The buyer is stating that the item is defective and will not power on, but that is not true as it was tested before s...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 45 replies
  • 0 kudos
Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors