Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Postage options refusing to save

Whenever I edit a listing, my postage options refuse to save.I'm unable to submit new listings because it reports that I have omitted the postage options (when I haven't.)For existing listings that I want to edit, the changes aren't saved and the old...

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FOR BUYERS

FOR SOME REASON BEST KNOWN TO THEMSELVES EBAY DO NOT ALLOW SELLERS TO LEAVE BUYERS NEGATIVE FEEDBACK YET BUYER CAN LEAVE FOR SELLER. I UNFORTUNATELY HAVE FROM TIME TO TIME HAD NON PAYERS AND OBVIOUSLY THEY DESERVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK BUT CAN’T LEAVE UN...

User avatar by Engager
  • 123 replies
  • 15 kudos

'Item not received' claim for delivered item :)

I've received the most nonsense claim today for item not received: "Although the item was delivered to my address, the delivery person left if downstairs by the lift and did not ring the bell. By the time I checked my emails for delivery status and w...

Question regarding selling stamps

Can someone please tell me (please note that I have just created this account as a posting ID, it's not my "real" account) if it is legal to sell stamps on Ebay and also if I would look like a scammer selling fakes. I ask this because of the followin...

"Bring my label" thru ebay services.

I gave up the world of printers after I moved house and my epson printer decided moving house means I have run out of ink. So now if I need to post something I use Royal Mail collection from my home and the "bring my label" service. When are ebay goi...

1000000000 monthly limit. Private sellers. £1,017,774,560.66 monthly limit. Why?

Ebay have removed the selling limit from my account: But, you can still list or sell up to 999999925 items more to reach your 1000000000 monthly limit. Or you can list or sell up to £1,017,762,021.81 more to reach your £1,017,774,560.66 monthly limit...

Resolved! A Question about PAT Testing !

As part of my research of becoming a business seller one day here i have been searching about different topics , rules and laws with one of them being about PAT Testing. currently the research i did says they are no laws regrading (i guess) sellers t...

Resolved! My ebay account name is different from my bank account name. Can't correct that when listing!

I have always used pseudonyms wherever possible online for privacy/security reasons, my ebay account (created in 2018) has been functioning perfectly as a buyer with my pseudonym Boris. Never had an issue, and have 100% positive feedback. Now I have ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

hi I'm new to Ebay in that I've never sold anything before. Bit worried because one thing I've got on here has sold, the money's come into Ebay & I'm to dispatch it by 24th April. This is impossibly too quick for me as am disabled. I want to message ...

Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors