jud.uk0
Community Member

why am i getting 400 bad request every time i try to do something on here im tyring to track an item

someone please tell me ebays phone number as i cant contact them or a seller about an item i bought but havnt got it yet every time i try to contact seller or ebay i get this come up 400 bad request 

Please use plain text.
thedemon2014
Community Member

Re: why am i getting 400 bad request every time i try to do something on here im tyring to track an

in reply to jud.uk0

You can try any of these numbers below that I picked up from reading these boards. I am not sure who you would be talking to though. Might be best to start with the free number.

If yyou get through perhaps you could come back here and tell us how you got on.

Alternatively, if you give us more details of your problem someone here might be able to help you.

0800 358 6551
0800 358 3229
0845 355 3229

0208 080 2105

Please use plain text.
thetrusselltrust.lockerley
Community Member

Re: why am i getting 400 bad request every time i try to do something on here im tyring to track an

in reply to jud.uk0

You don't need to contact ebay .....

All you have to do is to go to the resolution centre and open a case for Item Not Received...but you can only do that if it has bee 2 days over the estimated delivery time on you invoice details...

Please use plain text.
franology
Community Member

in reply to jud.uk0

Have a look at this help page which gives you all the information you need about eBay's money back guarantee. It has on it all the new time-scales for opening a case.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/buyer-protection.html

These are some of the changes to the previous time lines.

A buyer can open a case after an item's estimated delivery date. If no estimated delivery date is provided, a buyer can open a case 7 days after paying for an item if the item was shipped domestically, or 30 days after paying for an item if the item was shipped internationally.

• If a buyer isn't happy with the seller's response or receives no seller response, the buyer can ask us to review the case from 3 business days after the case was opened. If the buyer doesn't escalate the case to us within 30 days of opening the case, it closes automatically and we take no action."

Just  read carefully what you have to do and you will see that there is no need to pay for expensive phone calls to eBay.

Please use plain text.