Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Resolved! Question regarding selling stamps

Can someone please tell me (please note that I have just created this account as a posting ID, it's not my "real" account) if it is legal to sell stamps on Ebay and also if I would look like a scammer selling fakes. I ask this because of the followin...

Setting the "DEFAULT" search location.....

How difficult would it be, for eBay to allow you to set the DEFAULT search location."Default" is an option, so it must have a setting somewhere, but there it no way to set it.Would be nice to not have to set it all of the time.It could also influence...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 50 replies
  • 37 kudos

This just doesn’t seem right

So I buy some stuff. The seller had listed a number of bundles and part of my order was sent to someone else and I received theirs. So in order for me to generate a label to return I had to open a wrong item received.The items were sent back and toda...

Postage paid twice

EBay said posting my sale would cost £3.29. Royal Mail said £3.39. I then paid eBay through PayPal. When I took the package to post office I was told the cost would be £5.89 which I paid. I am therefore requesting a refund for £3.39 however I can't f...

My EBay section all information missing

In the My EBay section of the app all my info is missing. All recent purchases, all my watched items, all my saved searches. Some sections come up with error message, others with there is no info to show and purchase page just looks like it's trying ...

Fees for non sale?

Can't find info and have no time to. Sold a console £25. Buyer said car wasn't working and asked for a refund. (Collection only.) I got charged £3.31 in fees? Help.

Ebay Sold Item

I have recently sold an item on ebay listed as collection only. I have messaged the buyer multiple times and haven't heard back from them. I am yet to recieve money but don't know what to do as it doesn't seem they are keen to collect it.

contacting ebay

Why has eBay stopped having phone number for customer services because the common frequent questions dont always answer your query and cant post it on here!?

Resolved! A Question about PAT Testing !

As part of my research of becoming a business seller one day here i have been searching about different topics , rules and laws with one of them being about PAT Testing. currently the research i did says they are no laws regrading (i guess) sellers t...

Postage Issue resoultion

A pacakge was posted with incoorect Postage and subsequently delayed at Royal Mail, customer reported the item hadn't arrived to Ebay. Parcel later arrived through Royal Mial, bought through Ebay but this hasnt changed the status of the delivery. We'...

Fed up with UK based sellers shipping from China!

It's getting more and more frustrating having to determine whether items are actually UK based or not.So many sellers who have a UK based address are shipping from China. It's a painstaking process to go through.Some are easier than others to identif...

Buying from US - taxes and import duties?

I accepted an offer to purchase a posted from the US at $110 plus postage. When going to pay there is a tax of $22 - 20%. I asked the seller about it and he says it's an eBay added tax... so I assume this is VAT..? Does this mean I won't get charged ...

Bulk editing

Hi, I have several items on auction that I want to increase the postage rate from 75p to 85p. Do I have to do each item separately or can I bulk edit and if so how. Derek

Selling

3 buyers offered the price I want on my item, but I'm afraid it could be fraud, as the buyers have no history, and basically used the same phrases, any solution for this?

Resolved! Buyer has lodged a false return request.

Nine days after receiving an item, the buyer has lodged a return request stating that the item doesn't match the photos or description. This is blatantly not true as the photos and description were sourced directly from the manufacturer's website. I'...

refund

I wrongly ordered and paid for an item this morning. I spoke to the seller who were happy to cancel the order their end and I then ordered the correct item directly from their compnay and not via Ebay- when should I expect a refund and who pays it to...

Items that i sold not delivered

I have sold 10 items on my first listing, and it has been around 2 weeks since the first item was sold and dispatched. The problem is none of them have been delivered apart from one. I'm not sure whether this is an issue with the app or the postage s...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

never received item

so i bought a samsung s22 ultra over a week ago and never recevied it then i open a request then i thought the request ment for something else so i cancled it and now i cant open a new request to get my money back or nothing

Promoted listings not available

hi i cant seem to get promoted listings available. My account meets all the criteria and ebay said they have been investigating for over a week. its clear some sort of error on my account Does anyone know what can be done?

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors
Top Solution Authors

Latest Announcements