Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Orders may contain incorrect shipping address

I'm guessing most of you will have received the above message this morning from eBay, what a shambles!So orders sent from the 7th might have had incorrect shipping addresses! As luck would have it (or not) my shop was closed for most of this month du...

Seller protection is a joke

I recently sold two sleeves of coffee . The buyer received them and left me possitive feedback.A day or so later they sent me a message saying i had sent the wrong item and included a photo of a sleeve of coffee. I immediately knew i had not as the c...

Global Shipping - Price restrictions

Hi Folks! I recently listed a vintage computer as an auction with a 99p starting price. I offerred domstic shipping and international shipping via the GSP only. Listing ran the course for 10 days and the listing ended at £5158. The winner is based in...

Order lost

I got this message:"Dear customer,I am writing here with all my sincereness to say sorry to you,i just was informed that there is a problem with our shipping company to cause a batch of parcels lost on the way, so your parcel may fail to deliver your...

Problems with German customs

Hi. I recently shipped an expensive consignment of books to a German buyer (value = 175gbp), using Parcel2Go smartsend function, whereby the customs information is pre-populated from ebay onto the CN23 form and the commercial invoice. The delivery wa...

ebay closed my case through my error

So I ordered a microwave through someone that ebay called a trusted seller. The item did not arrive during the estimated delivery time and I emailed this man or people 3 times but received no response. The third email I asked to cancel the order and ...

Resolved! VAT on exports

The policy of including VAT (sales tax) in the listed price is causing the buyer to pay tax twice. He is paying UK VAT which is not required and is also paying tax when the item is imported. This prictice makes the goods too expencive so E bay need t...

Air Fryer H02M7A0094558199

My parcel was left on the door stop without my knowledge. It should have been delivered on the 8th 9th 10th and 11th yet no parcel. I was not told it would be then delivered on the Saturday 13th when I was not going to be able to be in. I asked for a...

Spring LFCC

Still no TTM for me but at least I can add to my collection with some IPs.Amanda Barrie was lovely and so easy to talk to. For me this has to be the best Carry On film. I really must stop choosing photos with two people in. I got Bonnie Langford firs...

2024-03-04_152322.jpg 2024-03-04_153350.jpg Photo_2024-03-04_152833.jpg Photo_2024-03-04_153613.jpg

RETURNS for fashion/clothing retailers (but other categories please chime in)

This post has been on my mind for a while. I'd love an open discussion. My returns rate is currently a shocking 13.8%. It has climbed steadily from 9-10% over the last 3 years. Prior to COVID I had been at under 10% for years. This coincides with a d...

Roy Button

I received on of my two 10x8s back from Roy Button today (I'm guessing the Indy one I sent wasn't him). He also included two other 10x8s (one image I hadn't seen before and one I hadn't realised he was in), and a short note asking if I could send him...

Roy Button 8 (1).jpg Roy Button 8 (2).jpg Roy Button 8 (3).jpg

Listing for 14500 batteries removed

I have been selling 14500 rechargeable batteries on Ebay for years but have just had the listing removed and sent the following message.What activity didn't follow the policyDue to product safety concerns, the sale of 18650 and 21700 batteries or bat...

Lord Louis Mountbatten

HiMy father in law was going through some old pictures today in a box and came across a picture of lord Louis at his daughter's wedding, in the picture is the Queen mother the Queen,Prince Charles, princess Margaret etc etc...it is hand signed by Lor...

1000032124.jpg 1000032123.jpg 1000032125.jpg

Ebay's New Look is Terrible.

Why has Ebay changed its look to a more unscrutable one? Because they can! The old adage 'If it ain't broke don't fix it' doesn't apply. Trying to view pictures of items has now become a tedious exercise. like a telephoto lens through a letter box! S...

A Reply!

I wrote to the great Brian Blessed on 19/10/18. I know he can take a while to reply but, I thought this one had gone AWOL. Really pleased to get this one back and he even added a new stamp as mine was out of date.

bb.jpg bb1.jpg

Royal Mail Click and Drop integration time

Hi All I have recently started using the Royal Mail Click and Drop option to generate postage lables. I have integrated it with eBay however I was wondering if anyone could tell me how long it takes once I have generated the labels on the RM site for...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors
Top Solution Authors

Latest Announcements