Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Trouble getting a refund

I ordered a car part from a seller, it stated it accepted returns so unsure if it was the right part I ordered it and it arrived. It wasn't the right part so I requested to return it, they sent the label, I got in touch with parcel force and the post...

Resolved! Gifs, pics and graphics

Now that we’re legitimate again, we could use a place for folk to post pics, graphics and animations that they’d like others to see. And this could be the very place. There’s only one rule. . . . . . don’t break any of the rules. Happy posting!

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 58733 replies
  • 3 kudos

Seller ignoring

How do I report a seller who offered 12 months warranty on a mobile fone, and refuses to respond to any messages I send......please don't tell me to contact citizens advice, the number of people on here who have done this and been told you've no chan...

Auto paid removal

How to remove or disable the option of autopaid on offers you made for a seller ... it's absolutely an the worse option in all ebay .... I am thinking seriously stop making offers if these option still active .... please how can I disable it or remov...

Van sale

We've just sold our van on eBay. The person who bought it has paid the funds via bank transfer. They then advised they bought it on behalf of a friend. The friend has just contacted me to say he will send a driver to collect as he has just had an ope...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! A Question about PAT Testing !

As part of my research of becoming a business seller one day here i have been searching about different topics , rules and laws with one of them being about PAT Testing. currently the research i did says they are no laws regrading (i guess) sellers t...

I cannot understand selling items for 99p!

Lets make some assumptions: Cost to buy = 0charging for time = 0profit wanted = 0postage is minium = 75p (i don't know what other business rates are available and cheaper)Home and garden general category = fees 11.9% and 10p (under £10) = 14.28% + 12...

Fed up with UK based sellers shipping from China!

It's getting more and more frustrating having to determine whether items are actually UK based or not.So many sellers who have a UK based address are shipping from China. It's a painstaking process to go through.Some are easier than others to identif...

Help! No sales!

Hiya, Only been on here for the last few months as a business seller, but in the last week sales have stopped! I offer 2 day despatch, returns etc. No returns everything looks ok to me but nothing in the way of sales, nothing has changed same product...

Buyer unable to access my listing...

Great new eBay glitch, I've been contacted by a buyer who wants one of my items, but each time they click on it they get redirected to another seller. Has anyone else seen similar? Sales have been slow the last few days, I wonder if this is more wide...

Selling

3 buyers offered the price I want on my item, but I'm afraid it could be fraud, as the buyers have no history, and basically used the same phrases, any solution for this?

Adding to basket issue

Hi marco@ebay In relation to the basket issue i raised on weekly chat here is a link as requested https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/155001741647 So for example if you choose the 10mm wide ribbon with a length of 10m enter the details in the personalisation ...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors
Top Solution Authors

Latest Announcements