Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Theft

eBay caused this issue, providing an optional delivery address, I chose Hollington News, eCP:BFQUZBDR 143 Battle Road,St. Leonards-on-Sea, East Sussex TN37 7AE, address permanently closed, me not receiving the parcel, twice evri couldn't deliver it 1...

Postage Templates

With next week's Royal Mail prices rises I need to update my postage costs. For overseas items I have used a single price to cover anywhere not UK in the past, which I have set to the dearest worldwide location and then reduced if the buyer is in a c...

Automatic payments to PayPal

I made an offer on eBay which was accepted. However, I was expecting to get a payment request but it seems that the payment has automatically been made by PayPal without me being able to check the account that PayPal is to take the money from, or to ...

Listing pictures dull and lacklustre

I've noticed for the last several weeks that whenever I add pictures to my listings, the colour of the items in the pictures are dull and murky.When I'm listing, I upload the pictures and initially they seem ok. but as soon as I've clicked the DONE b...

683A7AAF-0B96-482E-B8A4-A51BF07A6BDE.jpeg

Windows keys

I sell keys that I own such as windows 10 pro keys and windows 11 pro keys and office keys and game keys.however my keys were always flagged for being counterfeit. How would I get this to stop.it now says electronically delivered policy. I cannot see...

Beware latest Royal Mail delivery scam

Just to warn those buying items on eBay where the seller posts the item by Royal Mail 2nd class post. When the item is posted the receipt will have a barcode, not a tracking number, which will be part of their proof of postage. 2 of my items haven't ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 34 replies
  • 3 kudos

Your selling account is now at risk - why do ebay use such intimidating language?

I received an email from ebay yesterday titled "Your selling account is now at risk". Upon investigation, it turns out that since last August I have had 4 cases closed without seller resolution. In all four cases, the items were sent to South America...

Resolved! Gifs, pics and graphics

Now that we’re legitimate again, we could use a place for folk to post pics, graphics and animations that they’d like others to see. And this could be the very place. There’s only one rule. . . . . . don’t break any of the rules. Happy posting!

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 58596 replies
  • 3 kudos

Positive feedback count declining

Could someone please explain how every so often my positive feedback count declines by 2 or 3 numbers? I've searched for this answer & all I can find is that it would minus 1 with each negative feedback? But on my profile I don't have any neutral or ...

Collection

I sold my PC and the auction was cash on collection. The buyer picked up the PC and paid. Ive marked the item payment received, but can't mark it as despatched, or picked up. It's still marked as Post now. How can I mark this transaction as complete?

Think been conned

Hi all this is my 1st time here as I feel am getting no support or help from eBay I sold a phone and he just got it now he's saying it not how I list it but this is not true what scares me is he saying lot of things up with it that was not and 1st he...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Purchased

I purchased a phone case about a month ago it was ment be delivered today so I checked my order and it's disappeared and now there's no other or previous purchases made ? Why I also have a screen shot of the purchase I made for around £8?

Defect Rate Calculation

My girlfriends account is under restriction due to defect rate above 2% after she cancelled 5 orders last year when items had been damaged due to flooding. Fully understand why thats happened (even though its extremely harsh). Since then the defect r...

eCP

Hi everyone, I had an unusual experince today with a new buyer who says that he has not received his parcel because i forgot to put his eCP number on it. I offered to refund after contacting eBay and checking my past labels.I checked this client and ...

Feedback

Seller did not feedback our transaction. I sent them a message but with no response.As a buyer I paid immediately. When package received, part of the item was not dispatched.I mentioned it in a message very politely, they apologised and sent it after...

Selling list

I've had two items removed from sale due to them containing alcohol.Can any one advise me how to remove them from my selling list?

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Seller problem

Hi Everyone. I really need your help & counsell. I received a dispute from a buyer because he hadn't received an item. He's right according to the tracking. I sent the parcel with the ebay service using the Global Shipping Plan because I wanted insur...

Resolved! My sales decreased since eBay had offered the 100% no fees on listings.

Hi, is there anyone who can help for this question. Since eBay put 100% no fees or insertion fees. Before this I made around £600 sales per month and now I have only £180. If someone has suggestions how to do. All my listings are completed, I put all...

Resolved! Selling fees are too high on ebay, time to call it a day and just bin it all

I have been a loyal and faithful member of ebay for 20+ years now, till quite recently it has been good, but of late not so good, sadly. The fees are just too much for me and also for other sellers too.So what to do, I think that the options for me a...

Avios points scam

I purchased avios points on eBay, minutes after purchase eBay messaged and told me that the account I purchased from had been hacked and account closed down. I have been scammed but cannot even message ebay to let them know this as eBay now saying pu...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors

Latest Announcements