Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

trace a parcel using eCP code?

Hi all.I sold an item and dispatched it to the buyer c/o a collection point at a local shop. I bought the Royal Mail postage label via ebay. The address included this code: eCP:BQGGKLFT.The buyer says the item never arrived, so have refunded him.The ...

Return failed. Address unknown

Hi. I ordered something that arrived damaged to the point of being unusable. I contacted the seller first and they asked me to keep it for a small discount. I declined and went to eBay for a return label and refund. The day I took it to the post offi...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paid for postage twice

Hello, Paid for postage through eBay and when I took it to the post office they advised that it is not enough to cover the package, and we need to purchase another label, which we did.I know how to cancel postage through googling but because the post...

EAN & MPN numbers

I want to sell an item on eBay but I do not have the EAN and MPN numbers, I have looked at similiar items for sale on eBay but they do not match. When I tried to publish my item for sale it was rejected. What do I do next?

A Question about PAT Testing !

As part of my research of becoming a business seller one day here i have been searching about different topics , rules and laws with one of them being about PAT Testing. currently the research i did says they are no laws regrading (i guess) sellers t...

M

Bid was £11 seller accepted add a message saying congratulations £11 + £9.24 vat will be applied so how much is it I actually pay because my offer was £11

Two items bought

The buyer was immediately contacted by EBay asking for feedback ...as she had only just paid she said 'the goods had not arrived yet ' and then tapped the negative feedback button thinking that was for eBay not her seller me ! When they arrived four ...

eBay system errors expose seller

Sold heavy sheet metal **bleep** for £155. Buyer paid through eBay and collected next day. A few days later just by chance I noticed that eBay had cancelled the sale and refunded the full payment amount to the buyer and charge my account for the refu...

What’s the scam?

Wife wants to resupply with oil of Olay.its £6.50 a bottle in shops.1 - See it for £4.50 a bottle on eBay and I order 5 bottles.Get a shipped and delivered message within 2 minutes if each other. After 10 days I ask for a refund due to non delivery. ...

Resolved! VAT Threshold increase question

So it seems the VAT registration threshold is now 90k. Does this now mean that it's 90k over the last 12 months (including the months when it was 85k) or is it something that will only be beneficial next April when sales in the prior 12 months is whe...

Resolved! Sticker

Hi All Could someone please help me out so I order a bedroom stitch name wall sticker in the txt it said to put the name so I did then I saw another box so I put can it be like this (Look on photos)so when it finely came I open it and my child's name...

1000000179.jpg

Not Able to View Sold Items on Ebay app

Hi, I am not able to view my sold items on my Ebay mobile app.I get java.io. IOException on the screen instead. Have the same on 2 mobiles, 1 tablet. I've tried clearing the cache, un-installing the app and re-installing and signing back in.Phone is ...

Resolved! Negative performance score

Hi this is my first question and correspondence with the ebay community. Can anyone tell me if feedback performance percentage will change back to 100% at some point. I have had 100% for some years then received my first negative feedback and am now ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Zero collection

Back in January someone bought something from me and it's collect, only. Stated so in my listing for the item collect only. The buyer messaged me saying he was in hospital at the time and could I send it too him, I said no collect only. He messaged a...

Hacked

Hi How do I contact eBay? Someone has hacked my account and sold a Hoover to someone but I don't sell on eBay and there is no option to report this?

Bidding bug

Whenever I click on Bid Now on an item in my Watchlist I'm getting the message in red Transaction blockedThis item is not offered as a Buy it Now.Attention Buyer Bidding works OK though when I 'go into' the item and bid. Anyone else getting this?

User avatar by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors
Top Solution Authors

Latest Announcements