Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

How do I get to speak to an Adviser

My sign-in seems weird today, I can't get into my site automatically as I usually do, and when I tried to list an item the price box is in USA dollers and measurements are in feet and inches. Can anyone advise me please, I've tried to speak to an adv...

Fraudulent returns

So in the last couple of months I sold quite a lot of phones and I had a small supply of brand new sealed phones. With these, I've had a nightmare on eBay. Some of them were bought by genuine buyers but around half were by fraudulent buyers. They wou...

Impatient and harrasing Buyer opens INR case just hours after purchase and before l post the item.

I am very upset. Sold an item to somebody who sent several messages trying to get a cheaper price unsuccessfully. Inmediatelly after hi bought it l received more than 20 "panicking" messages asking me if l had already posted the item, how, where, whe...

Buyers getting not given discounts on items.

HelloIam having some problems understanding why 3 of my last for sales got discounts, without being offered to buyers.I sold an item for 8.99, when its listed for 9,99 and only has automatic discount for 2 or more units, with free shipping. Other sol...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unfair dispute fees

Hi my name is Craig 19740191 I sold a dvd at the beginning of march to a customer a week later they made a dispute with eBay saying they hadn't received I asked them for a few more days for it to arrive they emailed me a few days later and said it ha...

Resolved! Gifs, pics and graphics

Now that we’re legitimate again, we could use a place for folk to post pics, graphics and animations that they’d like others to see. And this could be the very place. There’s only one rule. . . . . . don’t break any of the rules. Happy posting!

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 58699 replies
  • 3 kudos

Evri Claim

I received a message from a buyer saying that his goods could not be delivered because they had been damaged at the point of delivery . I checked tracking and indeed, this was the case.I asked him to start a refund through ebay which i responded to a...

Did it arrive on time?

I've stopped giving feedback because ebay in their wisdom as stopped putting " did it arrive on time" on the feedback page. How am I supposed to know if anything arrives on time?Anyone feel the same way?I've tried to contact Ebay by "speaking to a bo...

Return item that was collected in person

An item that I was selling was collected in person. After having it for 7 hrs now want to return it saying wasn't as described. They've instigated a return/refund on eBay. I'm happy to refund once it's returned but eBay don't have drop down box for t...

No Fees for selling Clothing?

So Ebay has abolished all fees for selling clothing on a private account. Now more than ever surely the clamping down of businesses operating from private accounts has to increase? I feel so sorry for those in this niche who trade legitimately as bus...

Primary address changed

I just realised the last four things I ordered got sent to a previous address because my primary address setting somehow changed without me touching it - I assume I can't get refunded since i didn't check the details before ordering...do I have a leg...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors
Top Solution Authors

Latest Announcements