Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Nectar Unlinked

For some reason my nectar was card unlinked from my eBay account without my knowledge. I've made numerous purchases since and I would like the points missed to be added. I've only recently noticed this. It happened sometime after 13 March. How can th...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

surveys

Has anyone completed one of the surveys offering a prize for £2 [ ipad, cooking ware.] and if so are they genuine.

User avatar by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Battery listing removed.

I have been selling rechargeable 14500 batteries on Ebay for some time but they have removed the listing and told all previous buyers to stop using them immediately for safety reasons. I couldn't understand why but Ebay gave me a reason. No buyers sh...

RETURNS for fashion/clothing retailers (but other categories please chime in)

This post has been on my mind for a while. I'd love an open discussion. My returns rate is currently a shocking 13.8%. It has climbed steadily from 9-10% over the last 3 years. Prior to COVID I had been at under 10% for years. This coincides with a d...

Refund & Return

I accidently sent the wrong item to a buyer. they were great about it and sent the item back and I now want to exchange it for the right item. However, I obviously hit the wrong button and it now wants me to produce a refund (which i don't want to do...

User avatar by Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

my user name changed

my user name has chaged, but not by me, i have been on ebay for approx 20 years and have 100% feedback, which i am proud off. i cant get to talk to a scr. The csr computer is useless.

BEWARE

Placed an order with eBay based on promises £20 VoucherCodes grocery voucher for orders over £50. Ordered and paid for goods did NOT arrived within promised delivery dates, so eventually seller responded and stated goods damaged in transit. eBay have...

Nintendo switch

I bought item, worked absolutely fine to start with. Then 2 to 3 months ago lot's of error messages was popping up, did buy a new card for it an has made no difference.(error code : 2016 - 0641 ) messaged seller to say about issue, seller answer was ...

April Sales (or lack of)

Hi all Has anyone else had a huge dip in sales this month. March was the best month I've had in years but the last 3 weeks have been horrendous. More than aware of the COL etc. but this wasn't a problem last month. Just wondering if something has cha...

Faulty Flymo motor

In November 2023 I bought a replacement motor for my grass cutter off an seller advertising on my search engine, not ebay. After using mower a couple of times the motor stopped working. Unfortunatley have lost invoice but have managed to find payment...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding Video?

I finally decided to add video to my listings, rather than just photos.Uploaded one and it said 'under review' - published the listing and video not showing - but when I go to edit I can still see video tagged under reviewI believe it meets requireme...

How do I get paid?

Hi, I sold an item on eBay which I was originally meant to ship to the buyer. The buyer paid online and subsequently asked if she could collect the item from me instead as it will take to long to arrive otherwise. As a result she picked up the item i...

User avatar by Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

listing as not working

Hi. I'm trying to list something as, "for parts or not working", but the listing tool keeps skipping by the option and going straight to the header and description arae. Can someone please tell me how to get into the area that allows me to choose the...

Contact Seller Fails after Buy It Now

Having had previous message exchanges with a seller about an item, I then proceeded to 'Buy It Now'. When I click contact seller to arrange collection i now get a popup box saying. Clicking ReadMore just repeats the 'Send Mesage Failed message. Plea...

Screenshot_20240418_212204_eBay.jpg
User avatar by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No sales

What is going on at eBay? No sales, no offers no response to offers, last sale 15 hours ago and counting. I sell worldwide, all listings promoted, TRS, eBay premium service, fast and free, NO SALES. Everything's collapsed since mid march/early April....

Error - No <Item.ListingDuration> exists or <Item.ListingDuration> is specified as an empty tag in t

I am trying to upload new listings using the file template csv.I am getting the above error, error code 10009, i have FixedPrice listings and have entered GTC in the Duration.Everything seems fine in the template and is the same as i have done previo...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors

Latest Announcements