Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Help! No sales!

Hiya, Only been on here for the last few months as a business seller, but in the last week sales have stopped! I offer 2 day despatch, returns etc. No returns everything looks ok to me but nothing in the way of sales, nothing has changed same product...

Advert scam

Does anyone else notice that nothing sells until you choose promotion? I have tried 10 items over 2 months, and today's sale confirmed that. Sold bag worth 260£ in shops for 160£ and at the end 119.22 lands in my account:) What the hell!!! with promo...

Forced to offer expensive ebay shipping?

I'm listing a pair of shoes and cannot find the option to offer free shipping or other standard options I am familiar with. My listing offers 'eBay shipping' at £8.75 or something and mentions some 'authenticity guarantee' which I am indifferent abou...

eBay, it's time to drop the delivery fees

I understand why they were introduced, so many people trying to hide the price of the goods inside the delivery so their items can reach the top of the searches. But A) that was mostly business - which you could easily separate off from Private Selle...

Packlink price for evri today increased nearly double

Went to print a label through packlink earlier and evri had increased from £2.87 to £4.45 overnight and no longer had inpost locker option so had to use yodel. Think it must be a glitch as there has been no notification. However, on the evri website ...

reporting seller

Ebay sent me an email notifying me that my latest purchase was potentially dangerous i immediatly contacted seller fo refund 4 times with excuseshow do i reprot him and get refund?

Listing Removed

I listed a taxidermy pheasant this morning on eBay and less than 60 seconds later it was removed and an email from eBay stating I'd broken eBay policy on animal products but there are literally hundreds of identical listings live and eBay even have a...

List empty and i sold item

HI All my lists and everything is empty since i closed business down on ebay, but ive had an email say sold something i thought it was a scam but now ive been paid (every week) but i still have no listing or stock anywhere and im trying find away to ...

Question regarding selling stamps

Can someone please tell me (please note that I have just created this account as a posting ID, it's not my "real" account) if it is legal to sell stamps on Ebay and also if I would look like a scammer selling fakes. I ask this because of the followin...

HOW TO ADD WORLDWIDE POST TO LISTING

SOMEONE IN NZ IS INTERESTED IN ONE OF MY ITEMS BUT HE HAS A MESSAGE SAYING THE ITEM CANNOT BE POSTED TO HIM....I HAVE CONTACTED EBAY WHO SAY I NEED TO CHANGE SETTINGS TO INCLUDE WORLDWIDE FLAT RATE POST BUT I CANNOT FIND AN OPTION ON THE LISTING FOR ...

User avatar by Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 'Item not received' claim for delivered item :)

I've received the most nonsense claim today for item not received: "Although the item was delivered to my address, the delivery person left if downstairs by the lift and did not ring the bell. By the time I checked my emails for delivery status and w...

Fees for non sale?

Can't find info and have no time to. Sold a console £25. Buyer said car wasn't working and asked for a refund. (Collection only.) I got charged £3.31 in fees? Help.

Buyer lying

How do I report someone that is lying about the condition of the item I sent to try and get me to refund some money?

False prosecution by Ebay

On Saturday 20/04/2024 I received a demand from Moorcroft Debt Recovery Ltd as per instructions from EBAY COMMERCE UK LTD for an 'overdue account of £520.29'.This came as a complete surprise to me as I have only ever used Ebay to buy the ocassional D...

Business Policy Server Issue

Is anyone else having issues with the business policy section? Im trying to integrate my shopify with ebay but need to set my business policies on ebay. When I click the business policy link to do this I get a message saying the server is down. This ...

No Sales For Over a Week

I have quite a few items for sale and always used to get the "80% Off FVF" promotion up until about a few weeks back, when the "100% Off FVF" was offered to Private Sellers. I didn't sell a great deal before the "100% Off" promo started (maybe 2-3 it...

Wrong delivery address

I purchased an item last night but when I paid for it I noticed my home address wasn't updated. I've tried contacting the seller 3 times to give them my updated address but they won't respond to any messages. What should I do? I have updated my addre...

EBay has reset my delivery address

I've been waiting for an order to arrive, I've gone and checked my account and somehow eBay has reset my delivery address to one that I haven't been at for 10 years! It's too late to cancel the order, and it's impossible to get in contact with eBay! ...

Buyer receives, breaks, returns

A luthier brought guitar parts from me, took templates and broke some parts so he could return the item. Then left me really bad untruthful feedback and then got refunded.I'm left with bad feedback and broken guitar parts.eBay has allowed all this to...

Primary address changed

I just realised the last four things I ordered got sent to a previous address because my primary address setting somehow changed without me touching it - I assume I can't get refunded since i didn't check the details before ordering...do I have a leg...

Orders may contain incorrect shipping address

I'm guessing most of you will have received the above message this morning from eBay, what a shambles!So orders sent from the 7th might have had incorrect shipping addresses! As luck would have it (or not) my shop was closed for most of this month du...

Resolved! Negative performance score

Hi this is my first question and correspondence with the ebay community. Can anyone tell me if feedback performance percentage will change back to 100% at some point. I have had 100% for some years then received my first negative feedback and am now ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors
Top Solution Authors

Latest Announcements