eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Collections
  • Black Friday Deals!
sarahbright123
Community Member

The item say Ive commited to buy, but I don't want this item. What do I do to remove this?

I have an item in the basket which i can't remove.  I have only bought a couple of things from ebay.

I don't want this, I did not commit to buy, at that page I clicked Back on my computer then the next thing I know this item is in my basket saying Ive commited to buying.

Please help as I don't want this item!!!!! How do I remove it?

Please use plain text.
norseway53
Community Member

Re: The item say Ive commited to buy, but I don't want this item. What do I do to remove this?

in reply to sarahbright123

If it is showing up in your purchase history then you have bought it.  You need to contact the seller and ask them if they will send you a cancellation request for you to agree to.  If they agree to do this, you must tick to agree the cancellation within 7 days of issue - eBay will then consider the transaction closed.

The seller isn't obliged to cancel - they can instead open up an unpaid dispute.

I bid, I win, I pay - you deliver
Please use plain text.
merciful_relese
Community Member

Re: The item say Ive commited to buy, but I don't want this item. What do I do to remove this?

in reply to sarahbright123

sarahbright123 wrote:

I have an item in the basket which i can't remove.  I have only bought a couple of things from ebay.

I don't want this, I did not commit to buy, at that page I clicked Back on my computer then the next thing I know this item is in my basket saying Ive commited to buying.

Please help as I don't want this item!!!!! How do I remove it?

Removing something from your basket is explained HERE

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[ Enter signature here ]
Please use plain text.