maggieb1963
Community Member

how do I get rid of recommendations based on recent purchases popping up when I log in.

I contacted ebay help who told me to go into feeds and I could delete reecomendations but i can't see how to do that, I have archived all recent purchases but it is still coming up

Please use plain text.
aernethril
Community Member

Re: how do I get rid of recommendations based on recent purchases popping up when I log in.

in reply to maggieb1963

Is this on the Home page or in your My eBay?

If it's the latter, I don't thing the blighters will go away - I have tried to get the message across to eBay but with nil results.

********************************************************************************************
Please use plain text.
m25jet
Community Member

Re: how do I get rid of recommendations based on recent purchases popping up when I log in.

in reply to aernethril

If it's the first page you see when you log in - ie:  the one called "The Feed" - then you can get rid of the recommendations by going into the page and deleting every single item until there is nothing left but an empty white space where the recommendations used to be.  That's what I did when eBay first introduced this annoying feature to the site, and I have never seen anything in it since.

Please use plain text.