Discussion
Learn useful eBay tips, such how to bid or use seller tools, or to discuss about the things you love!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

This area is for members to discuss all aspects of selling on eBay.co.uk with other community member...

1291 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

460 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

128 Posts

Technical Issues

To troubleshoot, clear cache/cookies and try a new browser. We recommend sharing screenshots and URL...

450 Posts

eBay Ireland

Help other eBay buyers and sellers and get your questions answered here.

4 Posts

Activity in Discussion

Royal Mail overcharged invoice

so we recently added Tracked services 48 & 24 to our OBA having been convinced of their merits by a Royal Mail sales person. a few weeks in and yesterday we nearly fell through the floor when they invoiced us for an eye watering amount more than ten ...

Evri Fire at Avonmouth Depot

I f you are using Evri as a courier you may be getting messages from some disappointed customers soon! https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13314811/Huge-blaze-breaks-Avonmouth-Evri-parcel-depot-enormous-plume-black-smoke-seen-miles.html

No Fees for selling Clothing?

So Ebay has abolished all fees for selling clothing on a private account. Now more than ever surely the clamping down of businesses operating from private accounts has to increase? I feel so sorry for those in this niche who trade legitimately as bus...

APC courier

anyone used or recived anything buy them as i won a lot at auction and paid thursday and the website says the wrong date and year for my items. what day do they deliver to the depot as mine is closed at the weekend

Cannot Create Nectar Voucher to Spend

Hi I've been trying for several days to create a Nectar Voucher to spend but there's no button anywhere to do this. My Nectar account was linked but I have not created a voucher to spend in a while. I have used my Nectar card in Sainsburys though and...

Seller protection is a joke

I recently sold two sleeves of coffee . The buyer received them and left me possitive feedback.A day or so later they sent me a message saying i had sent the wrong item and included a photo of a sleeve of coffee. I immediately knew i had not as the c...

Resolved! eBay GSP cost from UK to US is insane

I use eBay GSP for my international sales. Had a few customers from the US asking if the shipping costs were correct. Item is a small electronic PCB - 100g in weight and cost around £12 with free local (UK) shipping. eBay GSP want $200 for shipping. ...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
Most Helpful Authors