Discussion
Learn useful eBay tips, such how to bid or use seller tools, or to discuss about the things you love!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

This area is for members to discuss all aspects of selling on eBay.co.uk with other community member...

1318 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

468 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

131 Posts

Technical Issues

To troubleshoot, clear cache/cookies and try a new browser. We recommend sharing screenshots and URL...

462 Posts

eBay Ireland

Help other eBay buyers and sellers and get your questions answered here.

4 Posts

Activity in Discussion

Fraudulent returns

So in the last couple of months I sold quite a lot of phones and I had a small supply of brand new sealed phones. With these, I've had a nightmare on eBay. Some of them were bought by genuine buyers but around half were by fraudulent buyers. They wou...

VAT Deregistration

My rolling 12 month sales total is well under £80K and I want to deregister. I have been watching this board for some time now and noted how some have had accounts suspended or even deleted over this. I would obviously rather continue paying vat if d...

Stuck at MC Centre, what should I do?

Buyer has raised a case stating item has not arrived posted Tracked48 (see tracking advising this below), I've been to the post office who are stumped as no reason stated. Desperately trying to contact Royal Mail but it's impossible, I've raised a cl...

IMG_1862.jpeg

De registration of VAT

We are having a issue with de registration of vat on our eBay account. We have provided the information of deregistration from HMRC. This has been forwarded several times now. E bay are asking for a exemption letter from HMRC which we believe does no...

Blocked by a Seller

Hi all. I am disabled and have ti get my Carer to pick up my ebay items I buy from local click and collect store.I missed a old Piece of glass by Greener and asked Seller if relisting. He/She said yes, and would put in on for £24 but as Buy it now.Wh...

Watch list items

When my watch list items end they disappear, very frustrating as i cant see how much they sell for

‘Empty box’ return

Today I received a return. Item sold, iPhone 15 pro, brand new and sealed. The reason for returning was that the phone doesn't switch on at all. When I received the return, the package contained a packet of wipes and 3 batteries, I assume to help mak...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

non payment/part payment

Looking for some advice. Someone bought an old van off me and paid a deposit and said they'd come and pick it up and pay the rest on collection. That was last year. I recieved a message last December saying could i wait a while for pick up. I agreed,...

User avatar by Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How are the clothes going folks?

Got a few vintage items - being an old git - But thinking about the effort need to list clothes and the cost of postage & packing is putting me off listing them. Esp now it seems the warmer weather is here and I could be out in the garden. Can you co...

ebay countdown clock wrong

hello A few times in the past week i have noticed the ebay count down claims to be for example 18.29 and is counting down from a reasonably fresh search, but the atomic clock is 18.30. And so the buyer waits for the last 10 seconds or so to bid, but ...

Can't expand images to full screen

Seems I've lost the expand (full screen) button from the top right of an image and you can only use the mouse magnifier to zoom images. That's pants, please put the expand button back ebay.

Ebay's New Look is Terrible.

Why has Ebay changed its look to a more unscrutable one? Because they can! The old adage 'If it ain't broke don't fix it' doesn't apply. Trying to view pictures of items has now become a tedious exercise. like a telephoto lens through a letter box! S...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
Most Helpful Authors