Discussion
Learn useful eBay tips, such how to bid or use seller tools, or to discuss about the things you love!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

This area is for members to discuss all aspects of selling on eBay.co.uk with other community member...

1339 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

477 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

134 Posts

Technical Issues

To troubleshoot, clear cache/cookies and try a new browser. We recommend sharing screenshots and URL...

470 Posts

eBay Ireland

Help other eBay buyers and sellers and get your questions answered here.

4 Posts

Activity in Discussion

Getting a bit sick of this over charged postage.

The last few months I've been buying from ebay quite frequenty. On some small items I've bought the postage has been set on the listing at £3.20 (Second Class Small Parcel). When the items arrive they have been sent as a Large Letter for £0.96p. I do...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 215 replies
  • 28 kudos

Is my Account money safe please .

I have not sold on eBay for 2 years or more. I used to take payments via Pay Pal Today I sold an item , the buyer said he had paid by PP but nothing appeared Instead I got a red dialogue box from eBay wanting me to tell them my Bank Account details. ...

Vinted have updated their T & C's with regard to HMRC

Sent under cover of an email 22nd April: "2.8.3.To report your earnings and taxpayer informationIf you reach a certain amount of sales or earnings, we are obliged to collect and report your earnings and taxpayer information to HM Revenue & Customs (H...

Cheated by buyer and Ebay

HiI sold and delivered the item to the buyer.Despite proof of delivery of the goods in the form of a photo of the courier, the buyer claims that he did not receive the goods.Ebay took the money from my account and sent information that it had resolve...

Overseas postage and customs

I'm trying to return an item to India but I need contact details for the seller to be able to complete the customs forms. I've tried contacting the seller but they say they are not going to provide the details.How am I supposed to return without the ...

Resolved! Postage Payments

How can I change the payments from PayPal to taking it directly from registered bank account? I'm trying to ditch PayPal & pay directly through the ebay postage page

Sales Downfall in March 2024

I wonder if anyone else noticed a sudden downfall in sales. Sales are non existent in March however January and February were reasonabley good months. Please share your thoughts!

User avatar by Contributor
  • 104 replies
  • 10 kudos

Ebays EDD'S

Good morning As everyone knows, I have been going on about ebays estimated delivery dates for a while now. I know many sellers including myself, have reported this issue to customer services, and the ebay weekly community chat team with no success. A...

Not Able to View Sold Items on Ebay app

Hi, I am not able to view my sold items on my Ebay mobile app.I get java.io. IOException on the screen instead. Have the same on 2 mobiles, 1 tablet. I've tried clearing the cache, un-installing the app and re-installing and signing back in.Phone is ...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
Most Helpful Authors