Discussion
Learn useful eBay tips, such how to bid or use seller tools, or to discuss about the things you love!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

This area is for members to discuss all aspects of selling on eBay.co.uk with other community member...

1309 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

465 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

129 Posts

Technical Issues

To troubleshoot, clear cache/cookies and try a new browser. We recommend sharing screenshots and URL...

460 Posts

eBay Ireland

Help other eBay buyers and sellers and get your questions answered here.

4 Posts

Activity in Discussion

Why do EBay always side with the buyers?

I sell my own stuff which I have collected over the years. I always state the itemsare used and describe the condition and add plenty of photos. I do not accept returns because of the way I list the items in depth. However I have a buyer who is claim...

Seller protection is a joke

I recently sold two sleeves of coffee . The buyer received them and left me possitive feedback.A day or so later they sent me a message saying i had sent the wrong item and included a photo of a sleeve of coffee. I immediately knew i had not as the c...

postage second item pricing

I have a listing with multipul items with a cheaper postage for anyone buying more than one item EG first item £1.50 second item £0.25But when someone bought a second item the postage they were asked to pay £1.00 not £0.25 Anyone know why this happen...

No sales

What is going on at eBay? No sales, no offers no response to offers, last sale 15 hours ago and counting. I sell worldwide, all listings promoted, TRS, eBay premium service, fast and free, NO SALES. Everything's collapsed since mid march/early April....

Leicester Roadshow

As I said I'd give an update on what happened I thought I'd start a thread and if anybody else went have has helpful tips or feedback from what they found out they could add too. Parking was good as I got there early, some did have issues but thankfu...

Sales Downfall in March 2024

I wonder if anyone else noticed a sudden downfall in sales. Sales are non existent in March however January and February were reasonabley good months. Please share your thoughts!

User avatar by Contributor
  • 101 replies
  • 9 kudos

Resolved! VAT on exports

The policy of including VAT (sales tax) in the listed price is causing the buyer to pay tax twice. He is paying UK VAT which is not required and is also paying tax when the item is imported. This prictice makes the goods too expencive so E bay need t...

RETURNS for fashion/clothing retailers (but other categories please chime in)

This post has been on my mind for a while. I'd love an open discussion. My returns rate is currently a shocking 13.8%. It has climbed steadily from 9-10% over the last 3 years. Prior to COVID I had been at under 10% for years. This coincides with a d...

Ebay's New Look is Terrible.

Why has Ebay changed its look to a more unscrutable one? Because they can! The old adage 'If it ain't broke don't fix it' doesn't apply. Trying to view pictures of items has now become a tedious exercise. like a telephoto lens through a letter box! S...

Royal Mail Click and Drop integration time

Hi All I have recently started using the Royal Mail Click and Drop option to generate postage lables. I have integrated it with eBay however I was wondering if anyone could tell me how long it takes once I have generated the labels on the RM site for...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
Most Helpful Authors