Discussion
Learn useful eBay tips, such how to bid or use seller tools, or to discuss about the things you love!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

This area is for members to discuss all aspects of selling on eBay.co.uk with other community member...

1293 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

461 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

129 Posts

Technical Issues

To troubleshoot, clear cache/cookies and try a new browser. We recommend sharing screenshots and URL...

450 Posts

eBay Ireland

Help other eBay buyers and sellers and get your questions answered here.

4 Posts

Activity in Discussion

Resolved! Unable to create new Nectar Vouchers

I'm unable to create new nectar vouchers, which seems to be a common problem at the moment looking at the discussion boards I've tried unlinking and then relinking my Nectar account I've contacted Nectar (as some reports on the boards suggested the p...

Clipboard01.jpg

No Fees for selling Clothing?

So Ebay has abolished all fees for selling clothing on a private account. Now more than ever surely the clamping down of businesses operating from private accounts has to increase? I feel so sorry for those in this niche who trade legitimately as bus...

Attempted scam on first purchase

Just received notification that a buyer is disputing a purchase stating that they don't recognise the transaction. It is an £18 that shows as having been delivered yesterday. It is their first purchase on eBay. Hopefully eBay will side with me on thi...

Refund

I post a parcel to a customer on 27/03 as second class signed for. It was posted to a collection store for the customer. However he messaged me on 02/04 asking why it's so late so I said it's probably because of Easter. He then messaged me again on 0...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Royal Mail Tracked 24 / 48 Service at Post Offices counters NOT YET WORKING

Just been to the Post Office and the new Tracked 24/48 at Post Offices as listed in the new 2nd April Price list is not on their systems yet, and looking further into this, I saw a blog in which it was mentioned that negotiations between Royal Mail a...

How to get refund

Hi, So I purchased a ps4 for £87 it said collection only I agreed with the buyer to get it posted to me if I pay him a tenner straight to his bank account which I did. He said he could not access his money until I gave him the collection code which I...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Seller protection is a joke

I recently sold two sleeves of coffee . The buyer received them and left me possitive feedback.A day or so later they sent me a message saying i had sent the wrong item and included a photo of a sleeve of coffee. I immediately knew i had not as the c...

Item collected but still apparently "processing"

I was able to collect an item I purchased from a delivery shop, but the order page still says "Order processing" and "Your order is being prepared". How do I get that changed? This keeps haunting me; sometimes it takes longer to get to sleep at night...

I have to pay for return postage - item faulty

As a seller in the past I've had to pay the postage costs for a buyer to send an item back to me, despite not accepting returns and the item being as described. I recently purchased a sink plug which costs under £4. It didn't fit the sink or any sink...

Feedback

How Long Does It Take To Get Feedback Score Back Up I Had 1 Negative But Loads Of Positive Yet It Drops Quickly But Takes Ages To Go Back Up

Royal Mail overcharged invoice

so we recently added Tracked services 48 & 24 to our OBA having been convinced of their merits by a Royal Mail sales person. a few weeks in and yesterday we nearly fell through the floor when they invoiced us for an eye watering amount more than ten ...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
Most Helpful Authors