Discussion
Learn useful eBay tips, such how to bid or use seller tools, or to discuss about the things you love!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

This area is for members to discuss all aspects of selling on eBay.co.uk with other community member...

1318 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

467 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

131 Posts

Technical Issues

To troubleshoot, clear cache/cookies and try a new browser. We recommend sharing screenshots and URL...

462 Posts

eBay Ireland

Help other eBay buyers and sellers and get your questions answered here.

4 Posts

Activity in Discussion

Ebay's New Look is Terrible.

Why has Ebay changed its look to a more unscrutable one? Because they can! The old adage 'If it ain't broke don't fix it' doesn't apply. Trying to view pictures of items has now become a tedious exercise. like a telephoto lens through a letter box! S...

Can't upload anything

3 times I've tried to load an item onto ebay in the last hr and each time it's removed it saying there's an error. It even deletes the draft. Anyone else having this issue? I've not even got to put in any pictures

User avatar by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sales Downfall in March 2024

I wonder if anyone else noticed a sudden downfall in sales. Sales are non existent in March however January and February were reasonabley good months. Please share your thoughts!

• 102 replies
  • 9 kudos

SELLING ON EBAY

HI EVERYONE, LETS SEE IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME, I HAVE LISTED MORE THEN 50 PRODUCTS ON EBAY BUT ONLY GETTING SALE ON 1 LISTING WHICH IS 4-5 ORDERS EVERYDAY,ALL OTHER PRODUCTS ARE GOOD PRODUCTS TO, OTHER SELLERS GETTING SALE ON THEM, I LISTED CHEAPER THA...

User avatar by Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Offer full or partial refund to cover postage cost?

I recently sold a monitor and after the buyer recieved the item he said it wasn't compatible to his system. He offered to pay the postage costs if I accepted a return. (The listing stated no returns accepted). The item was in perfect working order, i...

‘Empty box’ return

Today I received a return. Item sold, iPhone 15 pro, brand new and sealed. The reason for returning was that the phone doesn't switch on at all. When I received the return, the package contained a packet of wipes and 3 batteries, I assume to help mak...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

No 70% off Variable Selling Fees this weekend ?

I always get a 70% off variable selling fees every 2 week and it is when I list. There is nothing on the "promotions" area of my home page either. Do any other private sellers have the same issue ? From what I have read on forums it is not guaranteed...

How are the clothes going folks?

Got a few vintage items - being an old git - But thinking about the effort need to list clothes and the cost of postage & packing is putting me off listing them. Esp now it seems the warmer weather is here and I could be out in the garden. Can you co...

Blocked by a Seller

Hi all. I am disabled and have ti get my Carer to pick up my ebay items I buy from local click and collect store.I missed a old Piece of glass by Greener and asked Seller if relisting. He/She said yes, and would put in on for £24 but as Buy it now.Wh...

Why I'm quitting ebay for good

A couple of months ago, I sold a hifi item on here for over £100. I had been warned beforehand about scammers buying electronic goods, and "harvesting" the internal components to repair their own faulty items. Luckily, I took the warnings seriously. ...

Buyers on 0 feedback making fake bids

Buyers on 0 feedback bidding on items and then not paying. Some have only registered in the last few days.Looks like fake buyers trying to trash sellers accounts. Do Ebay make new buyers register a bank card and contact details?How can I block buyers...

Is my Account money safe please .

I have not sold on eBay for 2 years or more. I used to take payments via Pay Pal Today I sold an item , the buyer said he had paid by PP but nothing appeared Instead I got a red dialogue box from eBay wanting me to tell them my Bank Account details. ...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
Most Helpful Authors