Discussion
Learn useful eBay tips, such how to bid or use seller tools, or to discuss about the things you love!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

This area is for members to discuss all aspects of selling on eBay.co.uk with other community member...

1117 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

919 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

217 Posts

Technical Issues

To troubleshoot, clear cache/cookies and try a new browser. We recommend sharing screenshots and URL...

692 Posts

eBay Ireland

Help other eBay buyers and sellers and get your questions answered here.

4 Posts

Activity in Discussion

New Royal Mail Postage Costs

Hi, I normally use signed for at my local post office. I am thinking of changing to Tracked 48 from next week as the prices seem better. It says you can do this now from a post office but my post office still doesn't know anything about the changes.....

Scammed

Looking for help...I posted a item on eBay and the click and collect place wouldn't accept it during to address error and item then marked as returned to seller(Royal Mail)I then made refund as requested and then the buyer went to Royal Mail delivery...

Defect Rate Calculation

My girlfriends account is under restriction due to defect rate above 2% after she cancelled 5 orders last year when items had been damaged due to flooding. Fully understand why thats happened (even though its extremely harsh). Since then the defect r...

Estimated delivery dates (yes again)

I know this has been done to death and eBay staff just repeat the 'working as intended' mantra but this simply can't be right. I bought something from a seller I get supplies from more than a week ago and it's still not arrived. I realise delays are ...

Think been conned

Hi all this is my 1st time here as I feel am getting no support or help from eBay I sold a phone and he just got it now he's saying it not how I list it but this is not true what scares me is he saying lot of things up with it that was not and 1st he...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

I cannot print photographs from Ebay advertisements

I needed to print off a couple of photographs from my adverts on Ebay but received answer there was a fault. I then found I could not print off ANY Ebay photographs but can print text. My printer is working normally printing off photographs from my c...

Resolved! Nectar page disabled

My nectar page on eBay says temporarily disabled, go to Nectar customer services. I have tried every solution they have given to me, with the result being, my account is linked from their end with no problems. So the problem is at eBay end. Please ca...

Draft error

Sorry I think I originally posted this in the wrong area. Anyway here is what I ahve said so far in the other thread. This is what I get when I click resume draft "Well this is embarrasing. Were sorry the listing tool isnt working right this second" ...

search filters and drop downs

i dont know if its a tech issue or a chrome update issue but when i try to search for anything all i get is items down the left side of the page nothing on the right and also no filters drop downs no way at all to refine anything ebay is now unusable...

Feedback

Is anyone else having a problem with leaving feedback ? I can't leave any for my recent purchases.

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
Most Helpful Authors