Discussion
Learn useful eBay tips, such how to bid or use seller tools, or to discuss about the things you love!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

This area is for members to discuss all aspects of selling on eBay.co.uk with other community member...

1118 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

919 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

217 Posts

Technical Issues

To troubleshoot, clear cache/cookies and try a new browser. We recommend sharing screenshots and URL...

692 Posts

eBay Ireland

Help other eBay buyers and sellers and get your questions answered here.

4 Posts

Activity in Discussion

Beware latest Royal Mail delivery scam

Just to warn those buying items on eBay where the seller posts the item by Royal Mail 2nd class post. When the item is posted the receipt will have a barcode, not a tracking number, which will be part of their proof of postage. 2 of my items haven't ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 34 replies
  • 3 kudos

Your selling account is now at risk - why do ebay use such intimidating language?

I received an email from ebay yesterday titled "Your selling account is now at risk". Upon investigation, it turns out that since last August I have had 4 cases closed without seller resolution. In all four cases, the items were sent to South America...

Think been conned

Hi all this is my 1st time here as I feel am getting no support or help from eBay I sold a phone and he just got it now he's saying it not how I list it but this is not true what scares me is he saying lot of things up with it that was not and 1st he...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Postage Templates

With next week's Royal Mail prices rises I need to update my postage costs. For overseas items I have used a single price to cover anywhere not UK in the past, which I have set to the dearest worldwide location and then reduced if the buyer is in a c...

Defect Rate Calculation

My girlfriends account is under restriction due to defect rate above 2% after she cancelled 5 orders last year when items had been damaged due to flooding. Fully understand why thats happened (even though its extremely harsh). Since then the defect r...

eCP

Hi everyone, I had an unusual experince today with a new buyer who says that he has not received his parcel because i forgot to put his eCP number on it. I offered to refund after contacting eBay and checking my past labels.I checked this client and ...

Seller problem

Hi Everyone. I really need your help & counsell. I received a dispute from a buyer because he hadn't received an item. He's right according to the tracking. I sent the parcel with the ebay service using the Global Shipping Plan because I wanted insur...

Resolved! Selling fees are too high on ebay, time to call it a day and just bin it all

I have been a loyal and faithful member of ebay for 20+ years now, till quite recently it has been good, but of late not so good, sadly. The fees are just too much for me and also for other sellers too.So what to do, I think that the options for me a...

New Royal Mail Postage Costs

Hi, I normally use signed for at my local post office. I am thinking of changing to Tracked 48 from next week as the prices seem better. It says you can do this now from a post office but my post office still doesn't know anything about the changes.....

Royal Mail Defacing Commemorative Postage Stamps

Why do Royal Mail employees insist on scribbling biro or marker pen marks all over postage stamps on envelopes received in the mail when they have not been franked? I collect all my postage stamps in aid of various charities and it is so annoying whe...

I cannot print photographs from Ebay advertisements

I needed to print off a couple of photographs from my adverts on Ebay but received answer there was a fault. I then found I could not print off ANY Ebay photographs but can print text. My printer is working normally printing off photographs from my c...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
Most Helpful Authors