Answer
liamandmegan2000
Community Member
ebay uk

could you please tell me why completesave.co.uk have taken £10 out of my bank acc. i would like this money going back into my acc as soon as possible as dont no who they are thank you Miss Emma Hurst

Other Answers: 5
samanthamorris
Community Member
Answered
in reply to liamandmegan2000

could you please tell me why completesave.co.uk have taken £10 out of my bank acc. i would like this money going back into my acc as soon as possible as dont no who they are thank you Miss Emma Hurst

As others have said, contact your bank. I've just noticed 2 x £10 unauthorised payments to this comapny. If you Google their name + scam you will find a lot of people missing a tenner each month.

red_magpie
Community Member
Answered

completesave.co.uk has nothing to do with eBay.

It's a discount/cashback scheme for web ourchases, with membeship fees. Look them up on google if you don't know who they are.

If you've subscribed check the terms of service. If you haven't, complain to your bank.

franology
Community Member
Answered

"The Answer Centre is place for eBay buyers and sellers to ask fellow members questions about buying and selling on eBay. You can also share tips and information that you feel will be useful to fellow members."

There are no eBay staff here - just fellow members who try to give helpful advice. No one here can do anything about putting money back in your account.

If you want to contact eBay staff you need to go to Customer support. Click on Contact eBay and then select the first question from Buying. You will get the option to phone.

threepenny53
Community Member
Answered

I just noticed £10 missing from my account today too, but on checking back I discovered 4 x £10 payments had been taken over the last 5 months.  I had never heard of the company either and had no idea what the payments were for.  I contacted my bank who are issuing me with a new card to make sure no more payments are taken.

Not sure if this is some kind of scam or if it is legal.  The amount is small enough for most people not to notice, I just happen to have become unemployed recently so I'm counting every penny, but I hadn't noticed the previous payments coming out.

The bank also gave me a number to call, 0800 389 6960.  The girl who answered offered to refund 3 of the payments by bank transfer and if I wanted to claim the fourth payment I could fill in a form which she will email me.

Apparently this is a Swiss company who add a form on the purchase page offering complete savings on a range of goods.  I am sure I have seen this on ebay and thought it was for ebay savings.  I began to fill it out but when I realised I had to pay a monthly fee I cancelled out of it and didn't complete it.  Or so I thought.  I certainly did not put my bank details on it.  However, in my case it appears to have been a catalogue order which I don't even remember placing. 

Other companies dealing with this Swiss firm are numerous, it could be you purchased air or rail tickets or from shops like Argos.  Or possibly ebay, I'm not sure.

Hope this helps you.   It is a freefone number and they did answer within a few minutes so you shouldn't have to wait forever.  And don't forget to contact your bank too.

norseway53
Community Member
Answered

Contact your bank immediately.

I bid, I win, I pay - you deliver