Technical Issues
To troubleshoot, clear cache/cookies and try a new browser. We recommend sharing screenshots and URLs in your post.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

search filters and drop downs

i dont know if its a tech issue or a chrome update issue but when i try to search for anything all i get is items down the left side of the page nothing on the right and also no filters drop downs no way at all to refine anything ebay is now unusable...

Screen Layout Suddenly Changed

Today the way ebay is laid out on my screen has suddenly changed - and I HATE IT! I suppose it is so it looks better on a mobile phone - but I stil luse my pc - and have no intention of swapping my large monitor for a tiny mobile screen. Anyone know ...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 10 replies
  • 6 kudos

Wrong timing for Bonus offer for nectar points

Good evening, I activated the offer to get '5x bonus points' at 9:00am but the record said that I activated it only from 11:25am onwards. This meant that the bonus offer has not been applied on three purchases I made. For a different purchase I made ...

Resolved! Nectar page disabled

My nectar page on eBay says temporarily disabled, go to Nectar customer services. I have tried every solution they have given to me, with the result being, my account is linked from their end with no problems. So the problem is at eBay end. Please ca...

Sending a soundfile?

I'm selling a rare record and I assumed that I could send a small sound file through "ask seller a question". I was wrong. Does anyone know how I could make the soundfile available to a member who requests it via a question?

LISTINGS STAY ACTIVE WHEN YOU ARE OUT OF STOCK slider option always reverts to on.

LISTINGS STAY ACTIVE WHEN YOU ARE OUT OF STOCK slider option always reverts to on, no matter how many times it is switched off. First reported way back in September and still the glitch exists. This takes up so much time each day manually ending sold...

Same item ordered twice

In the last month I have had items I have ordered sent twice with me being billed twice.When it happened on the first occasion I put this down to an error on my part, requested a return and received nothing back from the seller. I complained directly...

Resolved! Tracking not updating on eBay?

Hi I have two packages on the way to buyers in the USA. Both were sent via Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed For. The packages were posted on 18th March and tracking is updating just fine on the Royal Mail and USPS sites, which tell me that...

CAINIAO China tracking on ebay

So eBay restricted my account and to remove it I have to put tracking info on 400+ items I've sold, I will do this but I ship my items from China to America or the rest of the world. The tracking provider is CAINIAO which isn't a tracking option, and...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't Leave Feedback

I need to leave feedback for a few items, but when I fill out all the options and click the button, I get a "We ran into an error, please try again" message. This happens on every item, not just a specific one. Is there a problem with the system at t...

User avatar by Member
  • 59 replies
  • 4 kudos
Got technical related questions? Start here: