Technical Issues
To troubleshoot, clear cache/cookies and try a new browser. We recommend sharing screenshots and URLs in your post.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable to create nectar vouchers

I have not been able to create nectar vouchers for the past few days while before it was finr. It gives the following error message"We ran into a problem and can't create your voucher right now. Please try again later."Could someone please help @ebay...

Resolved! Unable to create new Nectar Vouchers

I'm unable to create new nectar vouchers, which seems to be a common problem at the moment looking at the discussion boards I've tried unlinking and then relinking my Nectar account I've contacted Nectar (as some reports on the boards suggested the p...

Clipboard01.jpg

Canot create nectar voucher

keep receiving the message, 'We ran into a problem and can't create your voucher right now. Please try again later.' when trying to convert my points... Its now 1 day later and nothing has changed, any help would be greatly appreciated.Its not nectar...

Nectar linking

I seem to be having a problem with nectar card. I've linked it multiple times today, and received emails to say it's linked, but ebay just keeps asking me to link it again. and after linking

rcarter69_0-1700058194137.png rcarter69_1-1700058276095.png

Cannot Create Nectar Voucher to Spend

Hi I've been trying for several days to create a Nectar Voucher to spend but there's no button anywhere to do this. My Nectar account was linked but I have not created a voucher to spend in a while. I have used my Nectar card in Sainsburys though and...

Yet More Screen Disasters

For the last two weeks or so the 'landing page' after login has been a mess, filters completely missing, huge pictures dominating the screen etc etc redndering it pretty useless. This is todays mess. Please stop messing about with this.

nectar points promotion not working on multi purchases

I recently signed up to a Ebay Nectar bonus point promotion.It would appear on a purchase of two items from 1 single seller, that the purchase does not register or appear to give tjhe rewards of bonus points that are promoted on Ebay.I have checked t...

User avatar by Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Video not uploading to my listings

Hi, I record a videos on my iphone and then upload it to the relevant draft listing using safari on the phone. For some reason for the past few days the upload sticks at 1% and nothing happens. Any ideas? Thanks In Avance, Gavin

User avatar by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sort and Picture Issues

In the lasr couple of days Edge (Version 123.0.2420.97) is randomly displaying searches in Best Match order (not my default) and reducing the picture size to small (also not my default). A refresh of the page usually fixes it. Cache and cookies have ...

Search.jpg

Two step verification..can't switch off

OK so it's quite clear that I'm not the only user to find this new system rediculous.I understand that Ebay has to offer its users some level of security but this is new to me.Besides the really annoying Captcha and the ever constant ( and undeletabl...

veryvery.jpg
Got technical related questions? Start here:
Top Solution Authors