item returned

Dear sir/madame.

Recent item bought i thought was poor quality. I contacted seller within a few hours. He said and ive have message if you want to send it back do so at your own expense. So next day by courier i paid at my own expense sending item back. It was returned by courier within a few days on the 26th september. I bought item which arrived to me at 21st septmeber. Now please rember the seller in his reply said at my expense send it back, i did. Only for a message to come through ebay on the 30th, 4 days after item at my expense was delivered back to seller saying print returns lable. I havent printed label as was told days before return would be excepted but at my own expense. I wasted no time in getting item back to seller which cost me £6.

the seller is now saying he as not recived item and wont refund my account. I have all messages saved if you want to see them. But im asking you to intervene and solve problem please. The seller is rude and frankly not helpful at all to customers who have a problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a question