how and when I see my final value fee credit when the cancellation is completed?

hi, 

My item was sold via accepted best offer, however later agreed with buyer to cancel order (so I used cancell order option, not resolution centre)  Payment wasn't made. Cancelation complead within few days from accepted offer.

I recived email confirming from ebay: 

1)You agreed to cancel an order: 

We let the buyer know that you want to cancel this order

Here's what you should do next:

If the buyer paid for this order, you should refund the order total and any shipping costs. We’ll ask the buyer to confirm they received the refund.

2)Order cancelled

You cancelled an order from XXXX, and we already notified them. You don't need to do anything else because the buyer hasn't paid for this order yet.

You'll get a final value fee credit on your account that you can apply toward listing more items for sale on eBay. Please note that it can take up to 24 hours to post the final value fee credit to your account.

NOW - my question:  how and do I will see final value credit on my account?? It says it will takes 24hrs but I can't see any change on my account....

If orders account still shows this auction as sold and not paid as eg. below - is that means ebay still would take the final value fee from payment that was not recived???

Payments (last 31 days)
Received         £300
Not received   £550

Total sales:    £850

Many thanks for any advice. 

UPDATE> I FOUND IT. (but do know how delate this post...) 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)