faulty altinator

good morning,, My name Pam  i have a beautiful Volvo c30 turbo diesel, on or about the 27th of march i purchased an alternator from a recommended site, the problem  was it was  n faulty and i have contacted the company,whom  refuse to refund me.. as they wanted to make me wait 10days for them to pickup the faulty one, send it back and wait or py a 25 forv excpress delivery. mym car was off  road 6weeks wen this happened.. I was off the road a further 3 weeks to which i had to raise the fund i could have anyone to look at it...

i am now fed up diputing this matter i have sent the relevnt info the requested...i alos called the company twice,,, by fone whrer the person on then other sidde was very arigont. on the second occasion the person person toldme he hadnt recieved theynad reuquested from myself.. then on the other hand is word were tp me were "who sent that email.. was it you.. it coulnt be made out.." the company asked the details of the moblie mechanic and i just copy and pasted the reciept from the mechanic....

in the midst of all this i have got chronic fibromygilia... which having to cope with chronic pain all over my body any my only way of traveling is my car.. with it being off the road i had to travel on the bus or taxi to and from doctors and hospital appointments wich hasnt only cost me yravel muni but days in excrusiating pain, there for my  selfconfidence hit an all time low wellbeing.. this sufered because i had to at 38 use twowalikng sticks

i dont no what eles i can do

can some one help please nxxxx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)