false advertised wallpaper

Hi I recently purchased wallpaper from a shop on ebay . The wallpaper is clearly listed as 'real glitterbug wallpaper'. when the wallpaper arrived it was a cheap version of paper not made by glitterbug at all but by Muriva. I informed the seller assuming it was a mistake on their behalf and they told me that it was muriva paper and not genuine glitterbug. I requested a return which they exepted but stated i should by. i resused to pay based on the fact the paper is falsely advertised as genuine glitterbug and is not the product they have advertised or i would not have purchased in the first place.

The advertisement read;

"Glamour Real Glitter Bug Wallpaper Black Glitz Sparkle"

They have replied;

"As you can see if you do a search for Muriva Glitterbug this is the design we stock, We do not stock Glitterbugs wallpapers as these are fabric based papers which require a specific glue."

I am sorry and i do not normally complain but this is false advertisement and they have more or less owned up. I am not happy and want a refund and the return postage paid as it is not what I ordered its false.

Thankyou

Chanine

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a question