customer received a whirlpool bathtub 23 days ago, crane lifted it to upstairs bathroom

a customer received a whirlpool bathtub 23 days ago in 23rd June, and used a crane to lift the bathtub to his upstairs bathroom, suddenly he told us he just opened it and see cracks on the bathtub.

I contacted the ebay customer service, the customer service told me to contact and blame the delivery company for the damage, but the customer signed and received it fine 23 days ago.  How could the delivery company take the responsibility?  that was not the commen sense to tell me to take advantage and blame on the delivery company after 23 days for delivery.  plus, the bathtub has very strong wood package, it cannot be damaged during delivery.

it was obviously the customer damaged it during he use crane lift it to his upstairs bathroom and installation.

now, ebay customer service tells me to fetch the whirlpool bathtub back in 5 days, and give the customer full refund.

I do not even know if the customer is at home for me to fetch the bathtub back. How about if the customer is not at home in the 5 days?  Should break in the customer's home and fetch back the whirlpool bathtub?

Can someone help me?

Best regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)