cancelling an order

Hi There

I had an expensive item on buy it now or best offer & I had an offer lower than I wanted to accept so I sent a counter offer & the buyer upped her offer slightly & pleaded poverty & said she wanted the item soo much so I gave in and accepted her offer.

So she paid through pay pal for my item over the weekend Bank Holiday weekend & I thought that everything was okay then I got an e mail from her stating she wanted to cancel the transaction with no explanation! 

So I cancelled the transaction & told her that she would get a refund through pay pal she then sent me another e mail stating why she had cancelled it then I received another e mail yesterday saying that why should I the seller have to suffer for her mistake that she had thought about it at length and that she'd changed her mind again & wanted her item & that I should post it to her!

So I replied stating that I had already started the cancellation & refind process through pay pal & wasn't prepared to sell her my item & for her to check her pay pal account & wait for the refund & to stop e mailing me!

So today I have checked my e bay account and lo and behold she has left me very bad feed back!

Why should I be penalised when I did everything that she asked but was not prepared to re sell my item to her as I knew trouble laid ahead?

Has anybody else encountered this before & how do I get the bad feed back removed?

Kind Regards Irena.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a question