Seller sold deffective item and refused to accept the item after telling eBay that they'd accept it.

I bought a deffective item. I complained to the seller and she refused to acknowledge the problem. I opened a case with eBay and the seller accepted the return after eBay contacted her. I sent her the item using the labels provided by eBay. After a week, the item has been returned to me and it's waiting for me at my local post office (information obtained from the Royal Mail tracking system). What do I do now? This is a neat trick. The seller said she'd accept the return and then she refuses to accept the item. In the meantime, PayPal has already taken the money from my account. Has anybody experienced a similar thing?

The problem is that once I pick up the item tomorrow, the item will be marked as delivered (to the seller) for eBay. From that moment, the seller will have 6 days to give me the refund, which she's not going to do. I have no way to tell eBay about what's happening and I don't know what will happen after those 6 days.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)